No items under "Available" in Native Access

Options
stepsupportimstuck
stepsupportimstuck Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

In Native Access, I'm not seeing any products under "Available". I have a full list of installed items in "All" and "Installed".

Mac 13.2 M2 Pro

I've tried deleting the NativeAccess.xml, recreating the application folder, logging out and in, and trying a VPN.

I noticed this when trying to install Hypha using the official instructions by searching under "Available".

Please help I'm stuck.

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,142 Expert
    Options

Is it listed in your account?

Try clicking the Refresh icon in the upper right corner of Native Access. Logging out and back in again could also help.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,020 mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

Listed under Available is only what is available to install that is not already installed. Try checking computer to see if you can find it as installed. Or if it lists under All and Installed items. Please check that you have latest version of N.A. for your OS installed and check that the Hypha serial is found on your account (associated with the correct account !) : https://www.native-instruments.com/en/my-account/my-products-serials-downloads/

Else despite one of the forum critics dislike towards me suggesting it then if Hypha is nowhere to be found then you may have to contact support !

• stepsupportimstuck
    stepsupportimstuck Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I think I understand the problem. I was under the assumption that Hypha was still free and that it should be listed under Available. I now understand that it's no longer available and I would only see the products that I have "purchased" under my account in the "Available" tab.

Is this accurate?

• Monochrome
    edited October 2023
    Options

Yeah, that is correct. Hypha was available as a free holiday gift, but only for a limited time (here's what the page had looked like). However, it appears that it is now part of the new keyboards.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 1,004 Guru
    edited October 2023
    Options

To clarify - the "Available" tab only shows those products that are registered to your NI Account - but not yet Installed.

This is not the same as" I would only see the products that I have "purchased" under my account in the "Available" tab.

The Available tab has nothing to do with promo products, freebies or any other one-off instrument that NI promotes.

Even when Hypha or Irish Harp (or any other freebie lately) was available to everyone for free - none of us would ever see it under Available - until we actually got a free serial, add it to Native Access and then wait for Native Access to pick it up the install. Then and only then - would it appear as "Available"

VP

• Monochrome
    Options

Imo "Available" should be renamed to "Not installed" - just like it was in the old Native Access.