Future of AI and DJ for ChatGpt
Hello friends, this weekend I chatted with ChatGpt about artificial intelligence and the future of DJing. (I want to say that the more you talk to him, the more creative and professional he becomes)
One weekend in the past months, I shared my experiences with ChatGpt on Professional DJ Set Structure. I'm adding it here and even though there were mistakes according to the conditions of that period, it looked impressive and very technical.
I share with you the results of ChatGpt on artificial intelligence and DJing:
My Personal Notes:
1. ChatGpt argued in other parts of the chat that artificial intelligence will not end the industry and will remain in the human focus. He said that people simply enjoy interacting with people. This part seems so meaningful, it could be the subject of books.
2. I've always complained about the engineering of the job. artificial intelligence will undertake the unnecessary workloads of this work and the artist will only have to perform his art. Nowadays, we are dealing with problems such as mapping, archives and tags. We deceive ourselves by calling the difficulties we cause ourselves the "spirit of the business". The future does not say this.
3. As far as I understand, we will not be creating archives anymore. With the detailed prompts we provide, artificial intelligence from the entire music market will bring together and make a list for us. He will even pay attention to parts of the performance. everything is out of our hands, but it happens automatically.
4. I see that we will even change the instrument in the music. Even the hit scale can change. new music emerges. In this way, the copyright issue is eliminated. everything becomes original. And if we're going to be that much of a producer from a piece of music, our playlists will be smaller, for reference purposes, and music derived from it can be played for days. If we are going to produce this much, the sound quality will always be high. Because you reproduce directly.
5. He says that everything will be automatic, and even the things we miss, the automatic control will continue. I smell autonomous driving vehicles here.
6. The issue of creativity with a microphone seems complicated. I think he's talking about the sounds we make being the rhythm of the music. We will feel it, we will make the sound at that moment, and there will be music. This is beyond me. I have to be frank, I wasn't the type to use the microphone. :)
7. He says something crazy, like the environment will be listened to with microphones. What I understand from this is that people's suggestions to us will change depending on their mood. Listeners will have control on set. This is a point where the limits are pushed, but we saw in the promotion that external sounds can be listened to in daily use AirPods. This immediately came to my mind and it means it is happening.
Finally, the future looks really exciting. It will be an autonomous car and we will be at the steering wheel. And artificial intelligence does not want to take over humanity. People just love interacting with people. I hope to see you next weekend at our workshops, I am very curious about your thoughts and now I leave the microphone to you.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 84 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.2K Native Access
- 13.1K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.7K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 323 Battery 4
- 590 Guitar Rig & FX
- 316 Massive X & Synths
- 684 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.9K Maschine
- 4.8K Traktor
- 4.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators