Remix Decks mapping

Options
Mr.ntt
Mr.ntt Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hi everyones!

I'm trying to mapping my Launchpad X for Remix Decks. I want to command a single cell with one button:

-first press:capture

-second:play

-third: mute or stop

I can't find the right commands for that. In practice, i want the command "Slot capture/trigger/mute" but for the cell. 

Best Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,676 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I made a keyboard TSI that you can import and see what I did with modifiers and which commands are used.

Or you can use dedicated command and configure the "Slot State" modifier. The above example is my preference as it is possible to further modify each bit.

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

But i want to capture from the decks (A->C; B->D); In your mapping, I change the command "Cell load modifier" with "Cell capture modifier" but now the cell don't play the sample.

Duplicate the "Cell Load" modifier, map it and assign it to deck D. Then duplicate the "Capture Source" command, map it and finally assign value to a different Deck.

Another question: for add the cell 2 how it work?

What you need to do is add another modifier (Modifier 2) and then follow the same principal from my TSI provided.

Answers

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

I made a keyboard TSI that you can import and see what I did with modifiers and which commands are used.

Or you can use dedicated command and configure the "Slot State" modifier. The above example is my preference as it is possible to further modify each bit.

• Stevan
    Options

One command is not assigned. If you want to create the button cycle function then simply "Learn" it to the same key "S".

• Mr.ntt
    Mr.ntt Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Ok, i got it! 

But i want to capture from the decks (A->C; B->D); In your mapping, I change the command "Cell load modifier" with "Cell capture modifier" but now the cell don't play the sample.

Thank you for your help!

• Stevan
    Answer ✓
    Options

Duplicate the "Cell Load" modifier, map it and assign it to deck D. Then duplicate the "Capture Source" command, map it and finally assign value to a different Deck.

What you need to do is add another modifier (Modifier 2) and then follow the same principal from my TSI provided.