Get issue after upgrading from Komplete now to Komplete Standard with 3 apps

Options
Eddyk125
Eddyk125 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for accepting me in your community.

I have a question about Native access 2 and I hope it's the right place to ask my question :

I have a particular issue in my native access 2 installation : I tested the trial of Komplete now a couple of days, and yesterday I decided to buy the Komplete Standard 14 Bundle, and I am really happy of the content.

However my trial with Komplete now is expiring by end of august, so it's still available in my native access.

By adding my Komplete 14 standard serial number in my native access a lot of content appears of course and I had to install it. But I got some issues with 3 apps :

Kontakt, Guitar Rig 6 pro and Reaktor 6 : As I had the komplete now subscription (I bought a couple of plugins in the past and installed the komplete start too) I had kontakt player, guitar rig 6 player and Reaktor 6 Player.

So I uninstalled the 3 apps and I got in Native access 2 Kontakt 7, guitar rig 6 pro and Reaktor 6 available to install, but the problem is if I installed the three apps, at the end of the installation it changes from kontakt 7 to kontakt 7 player, Guitar rig 6 pro to Guitar rig 6 player and Reaktor 6 to reaktor 6 players. I tried to reinstal a couple of times but got the same issue each time.

If you have any idea, thank you so much.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

and welcome to our great community, you should have indeed the full versions of the 3 apps. I think you need to contact native instruments directly, maybe there is some registry entry left, if you use windows. You could try this before contacting native under the support site here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,095 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

and welcome to our great community, you should have indeed the full versions of the 3 apps. I think you need to contact native instruments directly, maybe there is some registry entry left, if you use windows. You could try this before contacting native under the support site here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402377887121-My-Products-Are-Showing-As-DEMO-in-Native-Access

• Eddyk125
    Eddyk125 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello Uwe303,

Thank you so much, it worked ! now I have the full versions of the 3 apps.