My Mk3 Maschine has completely Bugged out and I can't find anyone else with the same problem

Options
Blue Eyez
Blue Eyez Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

A few days ago I went to turn my Mk3 on like always and this time it didn't give me the usual rainbow start up. when i turn it on now it looks like this (see picture) and there isn't anything i can do to fix it. only some of the pads still register in the controller application but it is basically unusable. PLEASE HELP

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Blue Eyez That doesn't look good. That looks like hardware failure. Have you tried another USB socket, another USB cable? Also check the steps here: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

If this does not work, try the mk3 on a different computer, if it behaves the same, it's definitely a hardware failure, let me know and I'll forward the request you submitted to our hardware department.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Blue Eyez That doesn't look good. That looks like hardware failure. Have you tried another USB socket, another USB cable? Also check the steps here: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

If this does not work, try the mk3 on a different computer, if it behaves the same, it's definitely a hardware failure, let me know and I'll forward the request you submitted to our hardware department.