Third-party VSTs not loading via NKS
Hi, I'm trying to use some third-party VSTs that come with NKS patches with a Maschine MK3 but when I try to load the VST via the NKS patch it shows an error:
XXX could not be loaded, e.g.:
A few notes:
- This only happens with NKS patches that come shipped with their VST. In my case Arturia synths and Waldorf PPG.
- It works fine with NKS patches that I installed manually for some other VSTs in the User data.
- The VSTs for the failing NKS patches load in successfully on their own in Maschine if I chose so.
- This is on Windows 10.
- Install paths are all as per default:
- Default db and image files: C:\Users\Public\Documents\NI Resources
- User patches: C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Native Instruments\User Content
- The patches for VST-shipped NKS files are under C:\ProgramData\, e.g. C:\ProgramData\Arturia
- I re-scanned all library folders in Maschine software.
Does anyone have any idea why these NKS patches don't find their VST plugin?
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 738 Hangout
- 73 NI News
- 347 Tech Talks
- 1.6K Native Access
- 7.2K Komplete
- 932 Komplete General
- 1.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 2.6K Kontakt
- 651 Reaktor
- 227 Battery 4
- 391 Guitar Rig & FX
- 263 Massive X & Synths
- 386 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.1K Maschine
- 24 Sampling Room
- 3.8K Traktor
- 3.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators