Mapping an old controller (DJ-Tech I-Mix Reload MK1) on Traktor.

Options
Miawtwo
Miawtwo Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited February 27 in Mapping Traktor

Hello,

I'm an old DJ (48 years old) who started on CD (25 years ago...) , then on controller (but at the time, I didn't really like it) and today on Vinyl (and I like it... ).

As I had bought Traktor 2 at the time, I benefited today from the current discount to upgrade Traktor 2 to Traktor 3 after I was given a DJ-Tech I-Mix Reload MK1 controller, which was obviously supplied with Traktor 3 LE. It is therefore compatible following my update. I told myself that to go on vacation, it can be fun to have this nomadic possibility and try to use Traktor despite my old age... ;)

However, I cannot find the TSI file for the mapping, and after in which folder paste it if I found one on Mac OS X... On the DJ Tech site, support is discontinued for this product. On a forum, I found an XML file whose extension I changed because I read that it was the same file structure, but when importing, the mapping grid remains empty...

Does anyone have this TSI file, where to find it, or can help me make this mapping ? Or does it need a file conversion ?

Thank you very much to all people who can help me !

Ben

Best Answers

Answers