Tsi bug? 2 inputs and outputs are present when plug in 2 f1

Options
Tellmeaboutit123
Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
edited February 29 in Mapping Traktor

hi team, I’ve tried all combinations with all senerios and mappings. I have a Traktor s4mk3 and 2 f1. When I plug in 2 f1 I get this strange bug where 2 inputs and outputs are present. Every time I start Traktor I have to physically go into controller manger and change to bottom input and output or it doesn’t work. Driving me nuts.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,668 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I use 2 F1's and had the same issue. What fixed it for me is renaming the second F1 in the Controller Editor. Same applies to 2 Maschine Jam's (Traktor needs to see F1-1 and F1-2 at the Input and Output port in order to remember which unit is which and currently it sounds like it is only seeing dual F1-1 connected)

Hope it is just that :)

This is a general rule when it comes to connecting multiple MIDI controllers to any MIDI capable software. So not a Traktor issue.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Stevan that sorted it. Thank you. For anyone else there is a controller editor Manuel which explains how to rename. Have one plugged in at a time, open preferences or settings and rename unit from drop down box list. Unplug unit and plug back in. That’s it.

Answers