Software for Maschine Mk3 not showing up in native access

r3db0i
r3db0i Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Bought a brand new Maschine Mk3.

Registered the HW number on native access. The same number shows up on my account under My Products and Serials as "MASCHINE MK3 R2 HW". But Native access doesnt show any download links for Maschine application or any of the bundled content.

It's been a couple of hours, and I have restarted Native access a few times. At this point Maschine Mk3 is serving as a paper-weight. Can NI support please help?

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

You should find Licence Number for Maschine SW and Komplete Select under My Products And Serials.

It should be on first few lines, I guess.

You have to enter it to Native Access.

• r3db0i

There is no mention of Komplete Select or Maschine SW under my products and serials. Only serials around are for Komplete 14 collecters edition(which I already own). All the components of that are installed fine, there just isnt any mention of the Maschine related downloads

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

If it isn't above "Registered Products" section in "Not Registered" section, something went wrong, or things are delayed. NI servers seem to be overloaded...

• r3db0i

Appreciate your help Kubrak - guess I'll wait for the NI folks to pick this up and help out

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

There was an issue with software supplements, everything is back to normal, @r3db0i Did you get your products available in Native Access ?