Traktor & Phase HID - Request

Options
13»

Comments

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 316 Pro
    Options

BTW: After i updated my Firmware to 8.0 the sticker drift got worse. Anyone else with this problem here?

• pARty_bOy
    pARty_bOy Member Posts: 63 Advisor
    Options

I tested today, looks the same to me, at first it was working fine no drift but after 2 min juggling the drift randomly happens left or right… reset radio channels fixes temporarily.

with the Serato HID workaround it looks the same, very stable very rare drifts.

• Floliely
    Floliely Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Please NI!!

don’t let us down!! I’am counting days to see it happen !!!!

PLEASE

HID!!!

• thefunkyboulevards
    thefunkyboulevards Member Posts: 25 Member
    Options

This could be awesome. I use Traktor mostly, but when i need speed e simplicity (clubing enviroment when need change the djs), i HAVE to use Serato + Phase. Is so simply and fast. No issues at all.

The fact that i can ONLY plug a usb from my laptop to a Mixer and Serato make the translation to use Wireless and HID is a HUGE advantage over Traktor.

I Still keep Traktor as my favourite software, but im seeing myself using everytime more and more Serato in those cases to bypass this situation. If nothing changes, maybe i will jump out of NI. I have all the Kontrol controllers, and looking to buy the x1 mk3 now, BUT... those points are holding me back.

The waveform flicker is also a point of review and also the DPI of Traktor Software. After using serato, when i back to Traktor is VERY bad the resolution on my macbook screen.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 316 Pro
    Options

Just here to address the topic again! Firmware 9.0 is out and all DJ software should now be able to integrate Phase HID.

• PitchBlack
    PitchBlack Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue with Virtual DJ DVS timecode and found that if you play the VDJ timecode connected or disconnected it produces glitches and static popping noises, but serato plays as clear as fresh water. I have videos and will post later if I can.

• Elvis Lewis
    Elvis Lewis Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Please make this happen..