More midi modifier, Next try and Plesse vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,681 mod
    Options

More conditions should be considered priority over adding more modifiers if that is going to happen. It is eaiser to work around the modifier number limitation than the fact there are only 2 conditionals and this many different modifier types. I don't mind having up to 50 devices installed because Traktor is no longer hanging when selecting a next Device to be worked on. This also means I can arrange TSI's into a master mapping and always know which Device consists of which groups of commands.

Ability to "mute/unmute' the In-Port or Out-Port of any imported TSI and to select any controller from the drop down list via the mapping command would be also only useful and save us from going into breferences and mouse clicking.

Very important. This should be considered Base features, because these original requests are much older than TPro 3.

• ranger930
    ranger930 Member Posts: 29 Helper
    Options

Hello everyone,

I have just read that the Traktor roadmap was updated on 21 December. It seems that the following features are now at the top of the list: Flexible Beatgrids and in-app Stem Separation.

Of course, you can also do it this way, you simply leave older, already sufficiently voted features on the left until other features that were introduced later have more votes.

My idea is once again not included, I think the voting is generally good, but I find the way NI deals with it makes me want to vomit.