TouchOSC Template for TRAKTOR PRO 3 [PROJECT]

Options
124»

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,408 Expert
    Options

On traktor with a controller it's possible to press shift + hotcue to delete them, without it jumping to said hotcue.

• RaHulk DJ
    RaHulk DJ Member Posts: 63 Helper
    Options

Thank you very much, that's what I'm doing, and you can also modify the type of live HOTCUE without the active one stopping playing.

In a while I'll give an example of what I'm doing.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

Do you have a modifier assigned to set+store and hotcue delete?

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Yes, the design of the template is this, I have already solved the ability to delete and have the buttons change color.

Now I struggle with changing the button colors if I make the change from TRAKTOR, if I use the controller the button colors on both sides change. But if I play TRAKTOR on the controller they don't change color.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

The color change thing if I play TRAKTOR, I have half solved it, using an invisible FADER, now I just got the values of each type of HOTCUE.

I leave a screenshot in case it helps someone.

• Stevan
    Options

First of all it looks awesome. If you can post a screenshot of hotcue output commands or even better upload the TSI then we will figure it out. Currently it sounds like hotcues are configured correctly but your interface cannot refresh the controller output. Try to cure it with Send Monitor State.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

No problem, I can share both the template with the .tsi. When it is finished it will be free. Tomorrow I will upload the two files, I have to put some order, so many tests have left it a little affected, I hope to have a backup copy that will make it easier for me to put order.

The MIXER and FX fully work.

Thank you very much for the help.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Hello, I finally got it, I just had to map an output message "Hotcue 1 Type".

That function does not have an input message, which is why I had not noticed it.

I'll try to map all the hotcues this week, but there's a lot to map, I didn't think mapping hotcues would be so much work.

• RaHulk DJ
    Options

Hello

I've been missing for a while, the project is still going, the .tsi file broke and I had to start the mapping again.

greetings.

• Stevan
    Options

Glad to hear the project is still going! Keep at it dude this looks great.