What is next for Maschine +, road map?

1789101113»

Comments

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,408 Expert

Well…it’s a little bit like saying “my new car goes faster than the old wild west wagons” ☺️

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 304 Guru

Really wish to see some love from NI to All Maschine community. For me feels like abandomed kid.

• Moonbot7000
    Moonbot7000 Member Posts: 64 Member

Honestly, it seems like it's NI's M.O. to barely release updates for their products. I hate to be a negative nancy, but they simply don't invest in ongoing development anymore. I assume what I buy is what I get from any of their products now. Which is a shame because they are usually foundationally great but frequently missing a lot of features other that other companies have. Sometimes fun useful additions, like note probability. Other times, serious issues like Maschine MK3 midi note dropping.

• wzdm.85
    wzdm.85 Member Posts: 67 Helper

I think I could live with M+ exactly the way it is. The only thing I really would like to see upgraded is the user content management system. It sucks that we can't access files using standard folder structures. We are forced to use the NI tagged based method, manually sort files in a limited two layer structure. I could get used to this, I guess, but it is very frustrating that we are not able to apply our own tags while saving our own sounds.

I think file management is Maschine's weakest point.

• expermusic
    expermusic Member Posts: 12 Member

This. Besides the prospect of a new M+ that would have the features I wanted/expected from my current M+, and the fact that Reaktor integration is a complete hassle, the file management is a nightmare, and I have having to "organize" my samples the way I'm forced to. We'll see what any updates bring, but I'm growing more and more frustrated with M+.

This discussion has been closed.