KOMPLETE 13 ULTIMATE + MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1 special offer

nebukenazar
nebukenazar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited March 2022 in Komplete General

Hi guys. I am a registred Kontakt 6 user. And i consider to buy Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition. When i look over to my "My Komplate offers" page, there are some special offers for my account. But ther are for Kopmlete 13 and Komplete 13 Ultimate (with MPS 4.1). Dont ı get any special offer for Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition. Do ı have to upgrate later? Thanks.

Best Answer

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin
    Answer ✓

Hey there,

There isn't any direct upgrade path from Kontakt 6 all the way to Collector's.

The best here is to grab Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select first and then go to Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Upgrade for Komplete 8-13. If you want to get MPS as well, just select the bundle for either upgrade you're making.

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey there,

There isn't any direct upgrade path from Kontakt 6 all the way to Collector's.

The best here is to grab Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select first and then go to Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Upgrade for Komplete 8-13. If you want to get MPS as well, just select the bundle for either upgrade you're making.

• nebukenazar
    nebukenazar Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Buddy thank you for your response. But my question is not that. I have some Special offers (for my account) for Kontakt 13 and Kontakt 13 Ultimate. But I want to buy Kotakt 13 Ultimate Collector Edition. That's why ıs there any change to get an special offer for Kontakt 13 Collector Edition?

• Matt_NI

That's what I answered above. There is no special offer (upgrade) from Kontakt 6 directly to Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition. If you want a discount, you can follow the path I suggested above.