CRUDE: a drone box (update)
CRUDE, the drone box, has had an update and a new look.
All the previous features are there, with the addition of dual Krell- like random sound generating circuits.
- Two wavetable oscillators. Each with 84 selectable waves, and Octave, Semitone and Fine Tune control.
- Below the Wave Select knobs, you have Krell buttons 1 and 2. These effectively switch out the drone circuit for a random sound generating circuit controlling the oscillator.
- Bit crusher affecting both oscillators.
- Two LP filters (one for each oscillator) with Cutoff and Resonance control. Filter slope for each filter can be set to 12 or 24 db/octave in the bottom menu in view B.
- Two distortion units (one for each filter). Can be set to pre- or post- filter in the bottom menu in view B.
- Mix control for balancing the Oscillator 1 and 2 circuit. The mix control is positioned after the filters.
- Three LFO's. One for each filter and one for the output amp. Each LFO comes with Amplitude, Frequency, Waveform Select and Pulse Width control. Every LFO can be synced to tempo by clicking the LFO indicator LED (a circle appears around the LED and the sync rate is shown next to the Frequency knob. The sync rate can be set for each LFO individually.
- Chorus effect with on/off button and Delay, Depth and Rate control.
- Randomizer button. Randomizes all controls of CRUDE, with exception of the output Volume control.
- Output Volume control.
Info hints are available for all controls.
CRUDE is available for download from the Reaktor User Library here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/14711/
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 840 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 406 Tech Talks
- 1.8K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 715 Reaktor
- 246 Battery 4
- 482 Guitar Rig & FX
- 282 Massive X & Synths
- 502 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators