Maschine Mikro 2 won't play anything

BeyondLife
BeyondLife Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Maschine

Hello Team,

Hey, are any of you experiencing a problem where you Maschine Mikro will connect to the NI software but, will NOT play any samples? Is your software opening and stuck on SCENE and will NOt just switch to Pattern? I need help, I have created a Ticket but, haven't heard from Tech Support as on Friday.

Best Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,414 Expert
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓

I would check audio settings tab instead.

The times I’ve seen the Maschine software not responsive were because a not connected/a wrong audio interface was selected

• BeyondLife
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. The wrong ASIO was set as a default. Once I changed it to the correct option, everything worked. Thank you guys for your help...

Thank You

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,851 mod

Hey @BeyondLife Did that start to happen recently? After what event? What is your operating system? Have you tried to connect with a different USB cable, in another USB port of your computer? Check these steps: My MASCHINE Controller Does Not Start

• Bendagoros
    Bendagoros Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited July 2023

I was here for other case, but this guide actually helped. Thanks.

• BeyondLife

Hello guys, I didn't change anything. My Maschine is connected to the software. The buttons light up with each track as if should however, if I press play, nothing happens. If I load any of the songs that I have created and press play, nothing happens. Be it play on the Maschine or the NI software. I have also noticed that when the software loads, the Scene Block is up and I can NOT switch it to Pattern. This is new as well. I will try your suggestion and see if it works. Please stay tuned to my post for I appreciate your assistance. Thank You...

• BeyondLife

Here are pictures showing the play button pressed but nothing is happening.

And why is my software all of a sudden starting with Scene up instead of pattern?

• BeyondLife

WIN 10. My USB Ports work Great. The settings that you suggested is as my setup was. I am checking my External Clock now...

• LostInFoundation
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓

I would check audio settings tab instead.

The times I’ve seen the Maschine software not responsive were because a not connected/a wrong audio interface was selected

• BeyondLife
    Answer ✓

I figured it out. The wrong ASIO was set as a default. Once I changed it to the correct option, everything worked. Thank you guys for your help...

Thank You

• LostInFoundation

You’re welcome. I was sure it was the audio settings ☺️

This discussion has been closed.