What is next for Maschine +, road map?

OhulahanBass
OhulahanBass Member Posts: 172 Pro
edited 1:47PM in Maschine

As far as I know, we haven’t heard anything about development for 6 months and the update thread has been closed. There has been lots of requests but no further roadmap that I am aware of. Any thoughts or any thing to share?

NI devs, if your listening(reading), we would love to hear from you. Currently, I am loving mine but am still super interested in what, if any, we have to look forward too.

Please no iPad, PC or OSX talk.

Comments

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 219 Pro

Yeah. I just bought a Maschine+ after selling Mk3+Jam. Hope NI will give it a breadth of fresh air before its EOL.

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor

Editions automation is the biggest lack. Please

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,649 Expert

Off topic but M+ relevant: Try to get that JAM back! The M+ is really greatly extended by the JAM.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,649 Expert

On topic: Last communication regarding M+ was that 1.5.0 is in the works which re-establishes Reaktor version parity. AFAIK, nothing else has been said, but it will likely bring Maschine 2.17 compatibility as well.

• OhulahanBass

I’ve been wanting to try jam with M+. I would give Jam 2 a try if they make one.

• OhulahanBass
    edited June 2023
  • bqiu86
    bqiu86 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Please add (partial) support for Play Series.

The sound engine itself (without fx) appears to be not so cpu intensive...

• DeepThumb
    DeepThumb Member Posts: 172 Advisor

Now it is holiday time. I would expect updates end of the year.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 674 Guru

1.5 should bring Reaktor 6.5 support and version parity with Maschine desktop. After that, next port of call will probably be getting Kontakt 7 running on Maschine+ OS.. I think this was in the works

• OhulahanBass

Thanks for the info, honestly, I am hoping they add something a tad more rad this year, like offering Supercharger and/or Replika.

• OhulahanBass

@Kaiwan_NI 

Could you provide an update on what we may expect from Maschine + this year?

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 304 Guru

This saddens me because this is not cheap equipment, more than half a year and we have no information about the update or some kind of communication. I understand that the lack of communication is due to the fact that previous update dates were postponed which caused dissatisfaction among users. However, I think it is worthwhile for someone to tell us if our expensive devices still have support at all.

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 304 Guru

Propably will not happend due pure CPU performance and lack of bigger disk Space. I was asking same Question and other useres tell me something like that.

This discussion has been closed.