Traktor Pro 3 on MAC can't add all files in folders

leoguti_chile
leoguti_chile Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have the following problem and I'm really borred about this, I have a big library with round about 40K files (MP3, WAV, FLAC) and the problem that I have here, that is always I can't find the music in the search box for Collection and finally I need to remember in which folder maybe the file it is and I found it. The thing that I pay attention last time is the column that shows to you the date on which the file were added to the library and I don't know how Traktor did the operation but for example in one folder on which there is 4 subfolders, Traktor scan just one subfolder and the other 3 no...how can I noticed this? because when I found one file using finder on mac I look into the folder using Traktor browser and the column with the added date to the library is empty, even though that I not added new files.

I'll appreciate any topic from the experts here in terms to know how can I handle this very anoying issue.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod

Hi @leoguti_chile,

I am sorry to hear about the hassle. For starters, please let me know which specific Traktor version* and which operating system (e.g. macOS 13, Windows 11) you are using. THX!

*That's easy to find out: just click on the Traktor logo in the upper lefthand corner and find the version number in the About window. To switch that window off again, just click on it.

• leoguti_chile
    leoguti_chile Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Traktor version is: 3.8.0 46

my os is:

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Answer ✓

Thank you! Please check your email inbox, you should find a support ticket which is asking for further details.

This discussion has been closed.