an error occurred while processing your serial

Peacenmind
Peacenmind Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited April 2023 in Maschine

It says an error occurred while processing your serial. What do I do?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    Answer ✓

Contact NI's support by filing a ticket here:

Only they can help you with this.

• bobbybass
    bobbybass Member Posts: 8 Member

and wait for a week with no response.

• Peacenmind

@bobbybass that's exactly what I've experienced. Luckily I finally got it to work though.

• adhzee
    adhzee Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

might i ask how? my mk3 came in the mail today and i’m getting this exact message and don’t want to wait weeks for a response from them

• Peacenmind

@adhzee I don’t have an exact definitive answer unfortunately. One day I just typed in my serial number and it worked. I never did get another response from them but maybe they did something behind the scenes. Definitely still put a ticket in and see if they get it fixed. If I find out a concrete answer on why it worked suddenly I will reply and try to get you the info.

• bobbybass
    bobbybass Member Posts: 8 Member

I had to wait for someone at NI to respond which took weeks. They obviously need to spend more allocate more funds to support and less on expanding the product line. It's the worst I've experienced and have been using them all the way back to 2008.

• BigRich
    BigRich Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Got the exact same issue with my Maschine+ - I have submitted a ticket but there is a 14 day return window so it will have to be returned if the issue cannot be resolved before this window closes.

• KevinF
    KevinF Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

So it's not just M32? Never bought a N-I device before. Looks like I stepped in it real good.

• Nsfnsf
    Nsfnsf Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am experiencing the same with a new s61 mk 3. I was slightly frustrated with the device needing two inputs for power if usb c port not available on PC, but this serial issue is really annoying. I can't even try to upgrade firmware, probably as stuck on the serial number part, due to the upgrade not being able to detect the s61 that is plugged into my laptop with USB c port. There really needs to be more assistance available for such a quality product.