Another Q about Komplete 14 and Ozone standard

Zappaholic
Zappaholic Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi there

Newcomer to this forum, longtime NI user.

I've bought the upgrade to Komplete 14 and installed Ozone 10 standard from Native Access.

I've been searching the forum and found out that if I want to upgrade to Ozone Advanced, I have to do it from NI

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/pricing/ozone-10-advanced/

But on that page I get the message

"You do not qualify for cheaper pricing.

This crossgrade only works for registered users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8 -14 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 12-14 ULTIMATE Collector's Edition.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above!"

but Komplete 14 is registered at my account.

What part am I missing?

tia

Carsten

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

@Zappaholic You can ignore what is said, it's a glitch on the page, the "You do not qualify for cheaper pricing" shows even when you choose the full price. It should be corrected shortly. In the meantime you can buy the upgrade, no worries.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

Are you possibly confusing Komplete Select with Standard?

• Zappaholic

Thanks for the suggestion.

No, I've just doublechecked " my products, serials and downloads"

I have upgraded to komplete 14 Standard.

• just_jump
    just_jump Member Posts: 72 Helper

I noticed the same thing. I’d poke support knowing it wasn’t just me.

Izotope gave me a better loyalty offer to move to Advanced as a crossgrade from other izotope stuff during holidays so I never tested the NI route.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

There were similar threads about this in the past. Apparently, it's buggy and you're free to ignore that message. You can crossgrade.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,196 Expert
    edited April 2023

Somebody can testify once at the moment of paying the discounted price is charged and consequently the cross grade gets installed without problem even if the message stated “not qualify?

Has somebody been so brave to push the button anyway? ☺️

• Zappaholic

Thanks for the reply.

That would be logical - that I/we could "just" upgrade. Strange that it's not being fixed. I guess I'll poke support to be sure.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

@Zappaholic You can ignore what is said, it's a glitch on the page, the "You do not qualify for cheaper pricing" shows even when you choose the full price. It should be corrected shortly. In the meantime you can buy the upgrade, no worries.