HelloI want built a new instrument (like Kontakt) and integrate it in Komplete Kontrol but I can't

Raphael Marc
Raphael Marc Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Somebody has an idea to do that? Thanks

Raphael Marc

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert
    Answer ✓

The answers to your questions are too complex for anyone to explain here in the forum.

That would be the perception when you dont know anything about the subject.

If you are developing an instrument and want it integrated in the KK software, you are best to contact NI and look into becoming a NKS partner, however there are hoops to jump through.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/this-is-nks/developers/

Otherwise for the unofficial rout, you have a lot of reading and digging on the subject to do around the place and probably best to learn how it all works.

Answers

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

Integrate into KK software or hardware?

• Raphael Marc

Thanks for your help. I want integrate my instrument in the KK sofware and controll it with my keyboard Kompete S series S61...I don't know if it's possible because I don't read in the manuals something about nd pardon that...If you have an answer thanks a lot. And pardon my english, it's not famous.

Raphael Marc

• Gee_Flat

Fame is overrated.. 😀

The answers to your questions are too complex for anyone to explain here in the forum. But yes, with better understanding and learning you can achieve your goal.

• Raphael Marc

Ok, but if you have an idea, where I can find help to achieve my goal? Thanks

• JesterMgee
    Answer ✓

The answers to your questions are too complex for anyone to explain here in the forum.

That would be the perception when you dont know anything about the subject.

If you are developing an instrument and want it integrated in the KK software, you are best to contact NI and look into becoming a NKS partner, however there are hoops to jump through.

Otherwise for the unofficial rout, you have a lot of reading and digging on the subject to do around the place and probably best to learn how it all works.

• Gee_Flat
    edited March 2023

@JesterMgee 🏆️

• JesterMgee
    edited March 2023

show me in the 'terms and conditions' of this site where it says low-IQ dummies like me aren't welcome to participate in conversations; right or wrong?

Didn't say you couldn't, you are free, as am I to point out that you would be able to better answer a question if you had the actual product and an interest in both it and assisting people instead of trying to cause a scene. Saying it is "impossible" for someone to explain something when you dont actually know that jkust causes people asking to have unplaced doubts and isn't helpful.

For the record: I started building instruments for Kontakt 2 back in 2007. Learned the ins and outs of scripting as I have complete understanding of Pascal, VB, Actionscript, JS, PHP etc. Dabbled in Python after mastering Blender in 2014.

Well, good to know, but still does not help answer the question the OP asked...

Can we buy any of your creations here at NI?

No, you can see my site in my signature, I am not affiliated with NI.

• Gee_Flat

Never used the word "impossible". Said "too complex" and "...you can achieve your goal..."

You're way weirder than me buddy 😂

• Raphael Marc

Sorry I don't understand your discussion and your english. So, I'm going to try find help somewhere else.. Thanks

Raphael marc

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 363 Pro

Sorry, but I think the weird prize goes to the person that decides to come onto a public forum for a complete dissertation on how to build plugins when everything you might want to know is on a site called "YouTube".

• Gee_Flat

Yeah, but why is someone who claims to be a "jester" coming to the "town square" with a noose in one hand and a guillotine in the other? 😋

Nobody cares.

• JesterMgee
    edited March 2023

Don't claim to be a jester any more than you are claiming to be the alternate of someone who has a "fkn-sharp" wit. It's a handle, not a confession.

You are the one who jumps in threads, calls people lame because they want to know how to achieve something, puts people down because they don't match your own level of self assessed "tallent", actually confesses to targeting threads specifically to cause a stir and generally just being obnoxious and rude in your postings, first time I have even seen D-One get offended by the lack of respect from another user.

But yeah, I guess everyone else is the problem.

To the OP of this thread, I apologies as this is way off track but the link I provided is a good start and contacting NI direct if you develop instruments would be the best course of action.