How to use Maschine Mikro MK3 as a drum pad for NI Studio Drummer?

2»

Answers

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 393 Pro

LOL. What’s wrong with the world today D? Forum moderators are the real flexers in this day and age. I have chosen the wrong path, I knew I should have taken a masters in Forum Moderational Sciences.

• djadidai
    edited March 2023

Thou misinterpreteth excessively subconsciously for thou believeth forum flexing be directed at thee, as if thee art the centereth of the universe, meassumes!

• ProfessorChaos
    ProfessorChaos Member Posts: 129 Advisor

Hahahah that's hilarious, whatever it means.

But talking about moderators, I have to say I'm impressed with the ones in this forum. In many forums you get banned for saying anything critical of the company behind it, or your posts get taken down with not even a chance to explain what you meant.

Case in point, the Apple communities. Those moderators are little nazis with too much power. I've had Apple machines for the last 24 years and I barely post there anymore, but every time I said anything critical of Apple regarding a specific problem, they took it down. By now I don't even bother anymore.

So at least the moderators here can take criticism of Native Instruments and engage in conversation about it. That's the way it should be.

• djadidai

Me don’t knoweth either, me olde English be crappatto ;)

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru

I deleted the video. Shouldn't be promoting the other guys on this site. 🙄

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,874 mod

@ProfessorChaos said:

So at least the moderators here can take criticism of Native Instruments and engage in conversation about it. That's the way it should be.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I criticize NI all the time, tbh I'm surprised I was never reprimanded by anyone at the company.

I think your question was answered so I'm closing this thread to prevent further escalation, it seems everyone already said their peace. If somehow you have further questions let me know via DM and I'll reopen it, or just make another thread.

This discussion has been closed.