All products / licences lost

SamBzh
SamBzh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 2023 in Native Access

Hi,

I'm a NI user for some years now. My latest product was the KU Collector's 12 in 2020. Then, for some reasons, I had to stop music (3 years omg...). Now, I have time. So, I wanted to re-install a clean system with my version of KU. But, when I connect to my account on NI website or to Native Access, I have...nothing. All my purchase history is empty, and my account is like a new one.

I'm sure this is the good account because I have the old emails in my mail box. I contact NI support but it's been more than 24 hours, and have no news... And I'm worried about that.

Did someone encountered this issue ?

Comments

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

The registration support team will be able to investigate this.

If you have a serial number it's pretty easy for them to locate. In 99,9% of the cases, the instruments are in fact registered on another account which was forgotten. On the website buying a product with an email doesn't mean registered under that email and perhaps you don't remember registering them somewhere else.

It's never completely lost ;)

• SamBzh
    SamBzh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Ok Matt htank you. Yes I have the serial number, in the box, with the original invoice.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin
    edited February 2023

You're all good then, someone will be in touch soon and locate where everything is 🙏

Ps: make sure to give them that serial if you haven't already

• sir_sandwich
    sir_sandwich Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited June 2023

Hey SamBzh, what was the resolution for you? I have the same problem with an NI product I purchased several years ago and now want to upgrade to the latest version. I own the cds/serial/original receipt yet native access says its registered to a different email.

I'm engaged with support and waiting for a resolution, hopefully it can be resolved before the summer sale ends 😀