Demo mode for Reaktor User Library downloads?

flubotti
flubotti Member Posts: 22 Member

Have downloaded some products from the User Library , and when loaded, I get a prompt saying "Demo Products"-Reaktor Blocks is not yet registered. I've had Reaktor for over a year so I'm not sure what this means. The product has been diabled due to "one" modification. I haven't modified anything. I haven't been able to access the product yet to modify it. Everything is all blued out. What do I do to access the product just to see if it's what I'm looking for? I'm told to go to Native Access to activate the product, but once I get to N.A., it's not apparent to me what to do. Any help? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

Do you own the full version of REAKTOR or just the free REAKTOR Player?

To load user-created REAKTOR content, you must have the full version of REAKTOR. The Player can only run User Library ensembles in demo mode.

• flubotti

Monochrome,

Thanks for responding. I own a full version so that's why I'm a little perplexed. I'm getting this prompt with several different ensembles, not just from one creator. Any other ideas as to be what's going on? Thanks!

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

You must be registered with NI Blocks.

There is Blocks Primes and Blocks Base.

• flubotti

Thanks Paule, I wasn't aware that there were two different classes of Blocks. Are you saying that only with Blocks Primes will these instruments become accessible?

• Paule

In one part of U/L I use TRK-01 PLAY Bass and Kick. For that you need also an avtivation.

My answer above is a tip by uwe303 anywhere here in the Reaktor forum.

Strauss

7 months ago

Hi Paule, Found the problem - Reaktor Blocks needed to be re-registered. Thanks for all your great work here. Amazing stuff.

Paule

3 months ago

The moderator Uwe303 answered quickly: Hello, on my computer it works perfekt, as far as i know you need blocks base?

• flubotti

So now I have installed Blocks Primes, and reinstalled Blocks Base, but am still faced with the same issue. Tried to re-register Blocks Base, but I get suck in the holding pattern of "Registering your product....please wait". Well ten minutes later, I'm still waiting...then twenty when I go back to N.A., more "waiting". So that's not working. Anything else come to mind that I could try? And YES, I totally agree with Strauss...thanks for all your incredible work!!!!! You're amazing, and I really appreciate all you help!

• Paule
    edited February 2023

I'm on pc and it works quiet well for me. I never got a message to re-register Blocks.

Are there any other Blocks inside the ensemble? By bolabo or Michael Hettrick?

Both offers a freePack.

Please send uwe303 a PN. He is a moderator.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,298 mod
    Answer ✓

Sorry to jump so late in that thread. Are you still struggling with this? If you haven't yet I'd recommend contacting our support agents here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install