Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

S3 Crossfader Sometimes Moving On Its Own

Rok73
Rok73 Member Posts: 8 Sine

So, the crossfader on my S3 sometimes moves on it’s own (moving left & right very quickly in a small area) when in the all left position. As far as I could see in the support section faders on the S3 cannot be recalibrated (why?). What causes this and is there anything I can do? Traktor 3.5.1 Pro on a 2020 MacBook Air w/ Intel i5 Quad Core.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Wyley
    Wyley CanadaMember Posts: 239 Saw
    Answer ✓

Try it without the x1.

I can't tell you if the on screen movement of the xfader is a hardware issue but I know for sure that if you move the hardware xfader and on screen it's doing something weird then you should consider getting a warranty job done.

• Wyley
    Wyley CanadaMember Posts: 239 Saw
    Answer ✓

His unit is still under warranty and opening it up before it expires would not be wise. However you could be right that the fader might be dirty but I would recommend getting a can of air to blow it out first instead. If it doesn't work send it out.

Answers