FM8, Absynth5, Massive, Guitar Rig, Battery, Reaktor, Rounds ... All Presets lost after Cloning

2»

Answers

• LoboSolitario
    LoboSolitario Member Posts: 15 Member

I'm here reading first all comments, thanks

• LoboSolitario

Thanking first Mr. 😎 Uwe

👉️ After I did your recommedation (Rebuild) came a Window with this:

Native Instruments FM8

The rebuild process has been started in the background. You can continue working

But, the presets did not come to FM8 menu columns window

👉️ Yes, I can start from the beginning as I have the HD Ultimate 8 (KU8) purchased from NI and also the HD update (KU9 and KU10) purchased from Sweetwater. I would lose some presets created by me, I don't know how many instruments and effects, but ... that if necessary I do it. That's why I would like to try a way to achieve this by operating the files internally.

• LoboSolitario

Mr. 😎 Uwe

the name of the drive does not matter, only the drive letter and the file path, maybe you can fix it.

This reads really Great. I gived up trying to remember HD and SSD names. But I don't understand what you mean by "The Drive Letter" and "The file Patch" if you please 🙏

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Sorry, what i said was wrong, you are on a mac and the thing with drive letters is only with windows. So you'll have to fix it one by one in the settings of all instruments, they normally have all a library tab and there you have to manually point to the new location. Again sorry for the confusion I brought in.

• Uwe303

You should find your user presets here: Mac OS: Macintosh HD > Users > *Username* > Documents > Native Instruments > User Content > Product (e g. Massive) > Presets

• Uwe303

Yes there is also a content folder where all this stuff gets installed if you leave the standard folder "Macintosh HD > Users > Shared" then maybe "native instruments" + name of the libraries

• LoboSolitario

Mr. 😎 Uwe

Thank you by the route to find "The User Presets". I have them targeted. But the Factory presets? 🙏 to say FM8. This Native Route to reload the Factory Presets FM8 for sure will be the same kind to reload all others

• LoboSolitario

Just in Case Mr. 😎 Uwe

💡If at the end I fail with all my trys and go via re-installing Ultimate Komplete 10 upgrade

1. Should I first delete all Native in my SSD?
    2. If delete is not needed, can I reinstall via my HD Ultimate Komplete 10 upgrade?
    3. Then, as the rule says: Activate all Online via Native Access.

If this is not the way, please tell me the way, or confirm this way is the one 🙏

Thanks

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Correct, you should search for old files, all libraries and delete them before reinstalling the libraries.