igorchernyi
igorchernyi Member Posts: 21 Member
edited September 2022 in Maschine

what place their own created sounds ,loops, in sections sound

Best Answer

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro
    Answer ✓

Right-click the group name in the software. Save with samples.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@igorchernyi I'm really sorry but your question is hard to understand. Maybe you could clarify ? There are some really good translators online like www.deepl.com

• igorchernyi

How to create and keep your own groups? How to keep your own groups?How do I save my own groups so they can be downloaded and used?

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro
    Answer ✓

Right-click the group name in the software. Save with samples.

• igorchernyi

thank you but I work in maschine plus

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

File, Save As (button 3), Change "Content Selector" to Group (knob 1), Save with samples if you want (knob 3); then press "Save As" again (button 8)

• igorchernyi

thanks . much useful

• igorchernyi

learned;learnt to load in sounds in section sounds , as their create on types???

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    edited September 2022

Why save with samples, why not just save the group and leave the samples in place, save with samples will give you duplicate samples, im not at my M+ but it is an extremely poor design choice if it only has save with samples with the (insert favourite expletive) file system it has.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,001 Guru

Jeremy_NI said: "When saved you can edit the groups and add tags"

@Jeremy_NI he's already stated (four posts above yours) that he's using Maschine+

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@PK The DJ My bad! Will delete my comment.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,302 Expert

Because it will create a Group and a Sample folder with all the Samples just for this Group. That way it is very portable and you don’t have to rely on having a certain library/Expansion installed or the Samples residing in your user folder. Also nice if you want to edit those Samples for use in a certain Project.

But it’s totally up to you whether you want to save the Group with or without Samples.

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

I will stick to save without samples, if you have the same samples available across M+ to desktop, you just do a quick search and you are done.

Save with samples is only really useful for sharing with others and archiving.