Which expansions have melodic kits?

bzyboy
bzyboy Member Posts: 63 Helper
edited June 2022 in Komplete General

Is there anywhere that lists what type of kits are in each expansion? The product pages mention how many kits but not specifically what "type" of kits. I'm especially looking for expansions with multiple melodic kits. Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Best Answers

• bzyboy
    Answer ✓

Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

Answers

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 995 Guru

What do you mean by a "melodic kit"?

The description of each expansion lists the contents, including any synth patches, if that's what you mean.

• bzyboy

Melodic is a "type" of kit. For example, the Velvet Lounge expansion has 4 types of kits: Digital (6), Hip Hop (29), Melodic (13), and Special (2). The product page just states it has 50 maschine kits.

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Unfortunately, there is no Official list of the "Types" of kits included in the expansions

• bzyboy
    Answer ✓

Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 995 Guru

It was interesting to see if it could be done, as IMO the browser in Maschine could be improved in many ways.

One thing I wish it had is a numerical tally of search results. At present it's just a big list with no way of knowing how many results you have (if there are a lot).

Another wish is being able to easily see which expansion(s) the results are from.

• bzyboy

Actually if you browse using the hardware, in my case an MK3, it does tally the results in the lower right hand corner of the second screen. Unfortunately, browsing using the software doesn't show a total number of results based on your filter. I also agree and wish there was an easy way to see which expansion something comes from. I find myself filtering and looking for specific types of sounds and when I find one I like, I have to do a "show in finder" in order to see which expansion its part of.

Again, I really do appreciate you putting together the list!