Supreme Edition MOD

Options

Comments

• DB_
    DB_ Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Great stuff - I’ve just signed up for the Patreon I’ll download the mod later today and see if I can get it working with the CDJ 2ks!

• Danon
    Danon Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hello there, I am happy to subscribe to your patreon soon. I have an S8 and Traktor pro 3.5. Am I correct in thinking the screen mods and the controller mapping will work correctly with my setup? Your work looks amazing and must have taken forever!

Dan

• mg_1978
    mg_1978 Member Posts: 31 Helper
    Options

hi, with Kontrol S5...how i can use MixerFX popup? like button FXSELECT Kontrol S8, thanks!

• Sykadelic
    Sykadelic Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hey, I am using a S8 and the latest Traktor version. When I am switching in Step Sequencer Mode there is no sound produced, the samples don't get triggered.

• Aleix Jiménez
    Aleix Jiménez Member Posts: 72 Advisor
    Options

To activate the Sequencer you must push the Loop Encoder while in Sequencer mode.

• Aleix Jiménez
    Options

I believe I haven’t implemented it yet fir the S5… but the idea is to use Shift + Filter on/off button in the Mixer Section to trigger the pop up in the S5

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,777 mod
    Options

Better to use SHIFT+Back or any other free button closer to the Knob used for selection.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options
  • Aleix Jiménez
    Options

He was correct on all things, that the mod on the S8 is fully compatible with TP 3.5, that it has taken a long time, and yes, that it looks amazing indeed 😂😎

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

Hi Aleix. I've just reconnected my S4Mk3 after a long while to see what's up with it. Here is the rundown:

As previously mentioned by others, the right FX section duplicates FX Unit 1. The complete MixerFX section, Knobs, Toggles, FXSelect doesn't work.

In addition, there is no feedback on the Deck Select LED's and the Pad Mode LED's. Also, the screens show only "KONTROL S4", which in a previous version where in perfect working order.

When switching decks, the Pad Mode and Performance buttons get mixed up between decks.

I'll see what i can do to remedy the bugs some time in June. If i find any solutions you'll be the first to know. 🦋

• Aleix Jiménez
    edited May 2022
    Options

I'll start looking into the MixerFX section this afternoon. Just for clarification, the crossfader, channel EQs & faders, FX Assign buttons (left and right arrows) & Snap/Quantize buttons DO work, right?

It's just the 1/2/3/4 buttons + Filter button + MixerFX Knob & On/Off per-channel buttons?

EDIT: Solved already, today I'll release a new version with this MixerFX section bug fixed :)

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

... Just for clarification, the crossfader, channel EQs & faders, FX Assign buttons (left and right arrows) & Snap/Quantize buttons DO work, right?

It's just the 1/2/3/4 buttons + Filter button + MixerFX Knob & On/Off per-channel buttons?

Correct. Shift+Arrows also correctly assign FX3+4, Snap+Quant work both. Any idea what's up with the screens?

• Aleix Jiménez
    Options
  • Sûlherokhh
    Options

The screen problems are on my end.

I've been using someone elses computer for a while since my workhorse took a journey of possibly no return. The new system still needs tuning. I hope i can manage to repair this soon or pool the money for a replacement.