Im trying to get my maschine to correlate with my daw which is logic.

theblackgypsy
theblackgypsy Member Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

So basically im trying to get my maschine where its routed to my daw and Makes for easy recording the patterns as well as in the daw already.

Tagged:

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

What’s the actual question?

• theblackgypsy

I guess it’s a question of how to get my MK3 to play and record in my daw when I press those buttons like record or play. I’m not sure how to word this question, but I’m trying to figure out the easiest and quickest workflow I use to have before. Everything was routed and whenever I pressed record on my MASCHINE, it would record in logic as well.

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro

So it did work and doesn't now. What's changed? How far do you get?

• theblackgypsy

Well this was a several years ago when i had it to work on old Hardware before it was stolen. i bought a new maschine and it wont work now.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited June 2022

Can you clarify what issue you're having? Are you having issues with recording MIDI notes on Logic?

• theblackgypsy

so i did all those steps. i am able to record using this video, however, im not able to hear the notes that are being played.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

@theblackgypsy Could you open Maschine 2 software in standalone mode and let me know if you are able to control the software with your controller? If you're using Mac, make sure to give Maschine a full disk access (in System preferences) just in case.