Maschine+ Suddenly No-longer Loading Library from SD

AnomieDominie
AnomieDominie Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi, I have a Maschine Plus, it is showing up to date, no issues. When I first set it up I reset everything and inserted a 512gb SD card which I then formatted with the Maschine+. As of this week, the Maschine+ in standalone is only showing 11 items installed , no updates, and 33 items available. It also shows 414.0 GB available.

I think I may have put it in controller mode earlier this week when I was rearranging - orange power light, left screen Maschine+ right screen Production and Performance System. I put it back into standalone mode and it still does not recognize my library products.

If I rescan, it sometimes sees everything, but not always.

If I eject storage, it still shows 11 installed and 414GB free. If I rescan, it shows the 11 and says no SD card. If I reinsert the SD, the CPU thinks for a while as it rescans. It may or may not find them.

If I power cycle the M+, we are back to the beginning.

Any ideas?

Tagged:

Comments

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,255 mod

Sounds like there is something wrong with your SD Card, is it full size or one of those tiny ones that require and adapter?

• AnomieDominie
    AnomieDominie Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

It is full size and exceeds the uhs-I and other specs needed. I ran chkdsk on it and it did find file errors that were fixed. I reran full scan and it found no further errors. Everything looks fine in windows explorer. I put it back in today and still shows 414gb free and only 11 items installed.

• davidewan
    davidewan Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've experienced this issue too. A workaround was to redownload one of the smaller items, wait a minute or two, then the maschine plus seemed to reindex/reload the other items on the SD card.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,255 mod
    edited October 21

I think I'd backup de SD, format it, then move the files back just to be sure its clean.

Oohh good tip. Maybe this is related to database corruption, on the desktop version the procedure is to delete the it for the SW to regenerate the database but I'm not sure if that would work on the M+ standalone, maybe just installing something does the same thing.