Machine Plus connecting question

cla21
cla21 Member Posts: 9 Newcomer
edited September 10 in Maschine

hi i recently bought machine +

i own my imac /apollo tiwn mk2/ genelec 8030c

so my question is my imac apollo genelc is hooked together fine

and i want to use my maschine plus together

the way i want is i want to use machine plus standalone but i want to connect to speaker also

while speaker can have input of my machine and imac at the same time

i just don't want to change speaker line to audio interface to machine plus all the time

is there way to mange this?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,773 mod

@cla21

Do not make duplicate posts please!

I merged your 2 identical posts to 1.

• cla21

thanks for letting me know it was an accident i can only fin my disccusions are two where can i foind all my post? i want to delete other one and please help me also for my original question please

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

All your posts and comments are in your profile, on the right side, as links.

https://community.native-instruments.com/profile/cla21

New users can not delete discussions, tell me which one you want to delete and i'll do it for you.

About your original question, i do not have Maschine Plus, so i can't help. But someone else will respond, for sure. :-)

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert

It seems to me the post isn't really related to Macshine Plus or Native Instruments. It's just a question about the Apollo Twin mkII. With respect, you need to read the instructions and learn how to use the product.

• cla21

@Sunborn

can you delete my previous post about the same thing? thanks for help

• cla21

@PK The DJ

you are right about read the instructions and learn how to use the product but than i think this community don't need to exist. but if you don'y know i'll try to find by my own. and it is not only about mashine plus but i don't think it's only about apollo twin also. i just want to know how to connect it not changing line all the time so i think as my title of my post it makes sense to say machine plus connection question cause my computer audio interface speaker had no problem but i have new device that i want to make it sound together:)

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

I think what you want is really very simple!
    I don't know your audio device but i assume it has Input channels, right?
    Then simply connect the Maschine Plus Output to the Apollo Twin Input, and the Apollo Twin Output to the speakers.

• cla21

that is really right it will work but i want my computer sound come out also not only machine+ sound :(

• Sunborn

If your sound card has 2 Inputs, it can be done easily.

If not, then you need an audio mixer!

Either a hardware mixer either a software mixer.

Personally, i use Voicemeeter, its an excellent software and really cheap. In fact its basic version is free and if you are not a Pro, then this is all you need.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,405 Expert
    Answer ✓

If the audio interface is connected to the computer, its sound will come out.

The Maschine+ connected with audio cables to the audio interface will be treated as an external instrument and its audio added to the one of the computer

• cla21

thank you for answer!