Void expansion

djadidai
djadidai Member Posts: 462 Pro

Hey! I bought a z1 last week, got me a voucher of 49€ to go along with it. Couldn’t be applied to the void + whatever-play series campaign they had so I just bought the Void expansion. The problem is:

It showed up on my M+ available for download. I installed it and it works great. However the expansion doesn’t appear in Native Access. Traktor 4 appeared in Native access. Weird, right? Does anyone here know what to do?

Best Answer

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert
    Answer ✓

Maybe it's because of system requirements?

Answers

• Lionzinio
    Lionzinio Member Posts: 44 Helper

My experience is that sometimes it takes a while for my purchases to appear in Native Access. I had a similar issue with the Void expansion and had to wait far longer than my extremely short patience level thought was necessary.

However, in reality it was only about 10 minutes (less time that it actually took to install). And it appeared.

Hopefully that's what your issue is. And reloading Native Access will see the expansion in there.

• djadidai

it still hasn’t shown up in my Native Access. Anyone knows what to do here?

• PK The DJ
    Answer ✓

Maybe it's because of system requirements?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,648 Expert

What system requirements can an Expansion consisting of a bunch of samples and presets possibly have?!

IMO, the amount of bugs with anything released recently by NI is hitting the „ridiculous“ mark.

• PK The DJ
    edited September 3

Well it clearly states on the product page that it requires the latest versions of various products…

The poster did not provide any details, even on the version of Native Access being used.

I do know that it showed up in NA here, and I installed it without issue.

• djadidai

Mbp M1 Ventura, but older version of NA. However everything else is showing up, just not void. So, it should show up.

• djadidai

installed newest version of NA and it showed up! Among other updates not visible in the old NA app.