Tagged:

Comments

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,773 mod
    edited August 29

Waldorf Microwave 1 VST3 NKS

• Custom Template (22 pages)
    • Resources
    • 8 Banks / 402 unique presets (45 duplicates removed)
    • Basic Tagging (Types only)
    • No previews! (if any of the usual suspects here wishes to make them, i would be grateful) :-)
    • Single presets only. No multis. In my opinion those will require a separate template. A single template to cover all possible parameters will need 120 pages (or more!), which is totally unpractical.

Enjoy this beast!

Here is Microwave 1 presets re-saved by @Diam, for screen size 75%

_______________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

For downloading check the newer link, few comments below, which include previews!

_______________________________________________________________________________

• Diam
    Diam Member Posts: 268 Advisor

Though it may be a moniker of mine, you my friend, are a Diamond. This is great, thanks!

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod

Thanks - not sure if I can do the previews using the demo?

• jggorman
    jggorman Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    edited August 28

Waldorf has been making their synth NKS compliant (I mean making NKS presets), I guess they did not get around to it this time.

• Diam
    edited August 28

Some graphic resources I made for the mk2 keyboard.

@Kymeia Reason I was looking for the quick save, is so I can resave all of these presets to default screen size 75% as the native size is too big for my screen. Unfortunately also, seems Waldorf need to fix this bug as you can not set the screen size to default as far as I can tell. On every new instance it defaults back to 100%. But as you probably know, if they are saved in KK at a specific size it recalls the plugin state correctly.

• Sunborn
    edited August 28

Making a synth NKS compliant and, providing NKS presets, are 2 completely different things…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is an easy way to do this, by using a program such as Notepad++ (or a similar one for Mac). You need to open preset with it, then go to the bottom of the file and change the values for Width and Height.

It is simple math:
    Width value for screen size 100%, is 1375 pixel, thus for 75%, it should be 1031 pixels.
    Height value for screen size 100%, is 805 pixel, thus for 75%, it should be 603 pixels.

Do it to one preset and test it. If it works as expected, then you can use the command "replace in files" (on notepad++). Choose the presets directory then replace this: Width="1375" Height="805" with this: Width="1031" Height="603". See example below.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Demo is fully functional for 30 days! And it should include all banks and presets, though i can't be 100% sure though.

However, if you do this, you have to use the NKS as base and not the original presets because i made massive modifications! They were really ugly, with lot of empty space in presets titles between words or at the end of the name, while others had a lot of unusual (and incompatible with Komplete Kontrol and Maschine) characters. Names like:

Mode 1          " 
    or,
    Zen-BASS 1 &#31

I removed all of those nonsense.

• Diam
    edited August 28

Ahh mate. I'm old school I guess. Resaving was easier. Sent you the revised at 75% screen size.

Coincidentally you can do that kind of automation in Mac automator also and a lot of things direct from the finder, however I reasoned by the time I dug through the script I would be half way there. Can't believe I have never tried keyboard shortcuts in KK until today after Kymeia highlighted it. I think somehow as I use it as a slave mostly, it never really occurred to me.

• Sunborn

Waldorf Microwave 1 VST3 NKS

Re-upload. Includes previews. Download here!

• Diam

Just noticed in the latest Microwave 1 v1.1.0 update one of the bug fixes is:

• Various Spellings improved.

Not sure if this will affect some of the saved NKS presets in this upload, but just occurred to me.