Welcome Traktor 4. 1st crash during the first 50 minutes of use.

SpirosG
SpirosG Member Posts: 18 Member
edited October 22 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Traktor crashed while i was trying to re-grid a transition track.

Nice start!🙂

Tagged:

Comments

• Dixit Patel
    Dixit Patel Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have been having the same issue since yesterday. There is nowhere to contact them except that useless chatbot. did you manage to sort it?

• QWER2580
    QWER2580 Member Posts: 14 Member

I also had it just crash and close the window by loading a few tracks after the installation. Playing a bunch of shows next month and I'm unsure if I wanna go with Traktor 4. Luckily 3 never crashed on me during a set.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

If you write "the right" answers it will connect you to a human.

• borjublog
    borjublog Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

BIG MESS!!!

2 sets with Traktor 4 and crashed twice during the sets. 30 seconds to restart the software. Never happened when I used Traktor 3. I saw some people in this discuss happen the same. I need to contact with somebody from technical support. Finally, do you have any solution or contact with support?

Thanks

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 311 Pro

It might be a good idea to mention the hardware and operating system used so that NI can better narrow down the problem.

• Jones
    Jones Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am having the same issue since the start of traktor 3. i‘ve been contacting the support many times but nothing helped. The only thing that kinda helped was increasing the buffersize wich made the problem occur less often but also making the latency so high that timing was way off and scratching was impossible what made it no fun to play with. It’s also nice when you play in front of hundreds of people and the music drops out now and then. Yesterday i installed Traktor 4 in the hope of maybe it’s being fixed. But it got way worse… After installing i was playing around with it for like 2 hours and in that time it froze 2 times. I‘m so sick of it and it’s an impudence that they charge Money for the Update. Traktor 2 was such a nice product but i guess it’s Time to leave after all. I just want my money back.

This discussion has been closed.