Traktor Pro Plus Service

D2Lover
D2Lover Member Posts: 53 Advisor

Hi Traktor Team,

I joined the Traktor Pro Plus subscription service on June 30, 2022. Initially, I thought supporting my favorite DJ software and team was the right thing to do, even though I didn’t need any of the features offered. Fast forward to last week, it appears you now intend to cancel this service and expect supportive subscribers to upgrade to Traktor Pro 4 at a cost.

To be honest, I believe loyal subscribers should be rewarded with the latest version and thanked for their patience over the last two years. At this point, I’m looking for a reasonable explanation as to why being a Pro Plus subscriber was of any benefit if, at the end of the experimental period, we have to pay just like everyone else.

Kind regards,  

D2Lover

Comments

• Pavol
    Pavol Member Posts: 6 Member

Hello ... How did it go? I also paid for Traktor Pro Plus on July 15, 2024, now do we have to buy a Traktor Pro4 license? and what about the purchased Traktor Pro Plus? ......

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 311 Pro
    edited July 21

With the upgrade to Traktor Pro 4 you can use all functions permanently with a one-time payment without having to continue paying for a subscription.

It is not possible to continue subscribing to Traktor Pro Plus, current subscriptions will expire.

• Pavol
    Pavol Member Posts: 6 Member

Am I to understand that I needlessly paid 49 euros for Traktor Pro Plus on July 15, 2024? if so why didn't they inform us.....

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 311 Pro

Then I would ask support and say that you only renewed your subscription two days before the release of Traktor Pro 4 and ask if they can convert it into a Traktor Pro 4 license, if necessary with an additional payment of 25 €.

• D2Lover
    D2Lover Member Posts: 53 Advisor

My Traktor Pro Plus Subscription expires at the end of August so i'm hoping everything is a lot clearer by then.

• sweeney.b
    sweeney.b Member Posts: 13 Member

So was mine due to end but they took payment again today for pro plus even though I upgraded to tp4

This discussion has been closed.