New Maschine + in Traktor 4 video?!

Nahum
Nahum Member Posts: 9 Member
edited October 22 in Maschine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggBpsbe4I-Y76lM7z5z3Fg/community?lb=Ugkx6mG1NGH_ql5wXOy6BZRggsjuy92N_1lk

The plus is white, and there is a new NI logo next to it as well on the side! 😄

Comments

• Goldie B
    Goldie B Member Posts: 39 Member

Interesting!

• Couch_King
    Couch_King Member Posts: 20 Member

I've seen some people on Reddit posting that they have recently received Maschine Plus units with the new logo on them. May not be a Plus Mk2 just a revision to the hardware with new branding. But it's possible since they just marked down the price of the Plus, which they often do before releasing new stuff.

• RafaelsTracks
    RafaelsTracks Member Posts: 26 Member

This is still the current Maschine+, it just looks like a 4 because of the shaky effect. :( Also new ordered Maschine+ devices have the new NI logo. Im not sure if they did that on purpose.😅 I also fell for it the first time watching it.

• Goldie B
    Goldie B Member Posts: 39 Member

Hehe, good to know. I’ll be happy if we just get some continued and regular development of what we’ve got right now, and some nice new meaty releases and updates over time :)

• Gobit
    Gobit Member Posts: 1 Member

Sorry but it’s just the new packaging and the new logo. I was surprised to discover this when I received my new Maschine + last week. It's the same hardware. I imagine that they have no plans to replace it soon. I really hope to see the stems arrive in Maschine 3.0, maybe even in standalone mode…🤞

• macchinista
    macchinista Member Posts: 47 Advisor

man, that big Native Instruments printout on the side is offputting

• Nahum
    Nahum Member Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 18

Ah damn, so disappointing but thanks for confirming this…

As a side note, I really miss the previous branding and logo of NI.. 😑 I don't get the updated one 🤷‍♂️

• Couch_King
    Couch_King Member Posts: 20 Member

What really kills me are the colorless bland logos on my taskbar from the recent app updates to Maschine and Komplete Kontrol. Taking away the iconic orange and blue icons and replacing them with boring black and white logos seems like a miss by the marketing team IMO.

This discussion has been closed.