Some libraries won't install

wensleydale
wensleydale Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 12:01PM in Native Access

I have Native Access 3.12.1. The great majority of my libraries are fine, but there are a few which I can't install although they appear on the Available tab. They include Polyplex, TRK-01 and the Battery 4 Factory Library. When I try to install them they briefly appear in my Download Location folder but then disappear without going into my Content Location folder. In Native Access they still appear on the Available tab (not the Installed tab), and their Install buttons are still lit. I have tried reinstalling NA, without success. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• IKDLV
    IKDLV Member Posts: 10 Member

I have the same problem but with Kontakt libraries mostly (i.e. Scarbee MM-200, The Maverick, Session products, Spotlight collection products).
    Though I managed to install Polyplex, TRK-01 and the Battery 4 Factory Library as far as I installed products one by one, not bulk installation.

• IKDLV
    IKDLV Member Posts: 10 Member

UPD

I have logged out of NA, disconnected external SSD with all libraries, shut down the computer (I have M3 Pro macbook), waited a little.
    Then I have set up everything back, some libraries of choice installed flawlessly.

• wensleydale
    wensleydale Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thanks! In my case simply logging out and back in did the trick. I should have thought of that, but didn't notice that despite reinstalling NA I was still logged in.

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 942 Guru

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago. I'm on Windows 11, but was on 10 back then.

Somehow updates would run in NA but would finish, say everything is okay, and then show up in Native Access as "available" (but wait; I just installed it!).

I was able to correct the problem by forcibly uninstalling those things from Windows' "Programs and Features", and then re-install them from Native Access. But that was a long time ago and many NA releases ago. I'm glad you both were able to log out and back in again to fix your issues.

This discussion has been closed.