Massive X Factory Library not showing in Native Access

yaelorozco64
yaelorozco64 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Native Access

I have read another article that says that for us buyers of Komplete the factory library of Massive X would only show after installing Massive X, but I have installed it and reinstalled it a couple of times and still it won't show.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 501 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello yaelorozco64, can you please create a support ticket or open a chat support using this link: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA so we can solve this issue by checking your account and sending the sirect download link in case you own the product☺️

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hello guys,

Please be aware that we are escalating the issue to solve that as soon as possible.

In the meantime, can you please try to download the Massive X Factory Library using this direct download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AcExfxf2NJS8pCa5bZ4xKtH2NZSst8yY/view?usp=drive_link

And please let me know about the results afterwards

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey guys, it seems like this issue is resolved from our team, can you please refresh your Native Access and restart your computer afterwards to check if the issue is resolved in your end too.

Please let me know about the results afterwards☺️

Answers

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hello yaelorozco64, can you please create a support ticket or open a chat support using this link: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA so we can solve this issue by checking your account and sending the sirect download link in case you own the product☺️

• locture
    locture Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

We don't need a direct download link. It is right on the demo webpage.

We need a fix to make the Massive X Factory Library to show up again in Native Access, otherwise it is a bug in your software manager which NI should fix for its paid customers.

I have also reported the same bug a few days ago. So clearly this is a critical bug for Massive X paid users.

• Mert_NI

Hello locture, thank you for reporting this and I will share this with our team immediately. I asked opening a support ticket for an immediate solution which could also recall the Massive Factory Library, but if it is the common issue, we can escalate this issue deeper.

Can you please update the Native Access to the latest version using this link: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/ and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue afterwards or the new update was able to solve this issue

• locture
    locture Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Yes. I updated to 3.12.1 and the issue still persists. I have tried to play with the cache but it doesn't help either.

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 526 Pro

I would say that it's a general problem, as I don't see it in Native Access either. It was there some versions ago, but somehow disappeared now.

I have it installed, and, it appears in Massive X as well, it's just that it disappeared in Native Access.

• Mert_NI

Hello again guys, this might be an issue according to our systems, but to be sure, can you please let me know, in which tabs you are trying to find your Massive X?

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 526 Pro
    edited July 10

It doesn't matter where I look, in "All", "Applications", "Instruments", "Expansions" or "Brands", the Massive X Factory Library shows up nowhere here.

• iNate
    iNate Member Posts: 218 Advisor
    edited July 11

The version on the demo page is out of date. It's version 1.3.x and the latest is 1.4.4.8. The folder has about 100 less presets in it or something.

A direct download to the latest update of the Massive X factory Library would be much appreciated.

Installing on a new laptop and don't really want to spend the next month or two waiting for this to be fixed in Native Access. I am traveling soon and monitoring support tickets is not on my bucket list.

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hello guys,

Please be aware that we are escalating the issue to solve that as soon as possible.

In the meantime, can you please try to download the Massive X Factory Library using this direct download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AcExfxf2NJS8pCa5bZ4xKtH2NZSst8yY/view?usp=drive_link

And please let me know about the results afterwards

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,631 mod

Just for comparison it is showing for me but maybe this is related only to certain system configurations? (I'm on Sonama, M1Max)

• iNate
    iNate Member Posts: 218 Advisor

M1 Pro MBP:

PC Laptop:

PC Workstation:

Gone on all three of them.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,631 mod

Very odd - our systems are not that dissimilar and yet:

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey guys, it seems like this issue is resolved from our team, can you please refresh your Native Access and restart your computer afterwards to check if the issue is resolved in your end too.

Please let me know about the results afterwards☺️

• wildertv
    wildertv Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Unfortunately issue still not resolved. I received my maschine MK3 couple of days ago and tried everything, but Massive X not showing in my native access. only inside Maschine 2 but soundbanks not available.

• Mert_NI

Hello wildertv, then can you please create a support ticket or open a chat support using this link https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA and please let our team know about this discussion, so our team can help you further with this case☺️

This discussion has been closed.