Synth Motions expansion for NI Maschine+ and Maschine Software !

Xenox.AFL
Xenox.AFL Member Posts: 20 Member
edited April 2022 in Maschine

Synth Motions Expansion for Maschine+ and Maschine Software!!!

We have finally reached the Release Candidate Version of “Synth Motions for NI Maschine+“!

It was created and adapted to work with Native Instruments MASCHINE + and MASCHINE Software.

It contains a massive amount (3.32GB) of fresh and very usable Synth Patches, Drumkits & SFX. Inspirational for you new Synthwave productions on your favorite Music Production Suite / Hardware.

Check out the Details, Audio Demos and Videos about this fine Soundset/Library.

You’ll be also pleased to find, that we decided to release this Library for a limited time with a lover introduction price.

We are really happy and hope, that you will like it as well as we do.

Here is a demo song made on the NI Maschine+

More infos about our expansion are on our website http://www.particular-sound.de !

Comments

• Xenox.AFL

Here is the first part of the sound from the expansion...

Frank

• Schmapps1
    Schmapps1 Member Posts: 133 Pro

Cool!! So this is kind of an independently produced unofficial Maschine expansion?

• Xenox.AFL

It's an in-official expansion, yes..! I have some reasons why it's not released through NI...

Frank

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

@Xenox.AFL Thanks for sharing and welcome to our community!

As mentioned in our community rules, please reach out to one of our admin if you want to advertise paid third party products in the future so we can review the request 🙏

It gets crazy otherwise with all sorts of offers and also spam. Thank you!

• Xenox.AFL
    edited April 2022

@Matt_NI Ok, sorry, i haven't read the rules!!

I do understand this of course because of the spam, i will contact next time anyone of you admins...

Of course i was in contact with a lot of people at NI because of this expansion, they were interested but cannot release it in time...! That was the reason for me to release it by my own...

Frank

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

No problem at all Frank, it would have been fine to share some content for Maschine Plus in any case 🙌

Hope everyone will enjoy the pack.

• Xenox.AFL

@Matt_NI Thank you! I love the Maschine+ since the first day it was released and it was and still is, a pleasure to do something for it...

• Xenox.AFL
    edited April 2022

Another week, another video, the second part of the Presets, this time i show you the drums inside the library...

Frank

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

I bought Frank's expansion last week and I'm really enjoying it. Nice to see independent content for M/M+!

• Xenox.AFL

Thank you, Peter, for the nice words... Nice that you like the expansion...

Frank

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,001 Guru

@Xenox.AFL I'm curious to know how this is installed on the M+ as when buying a normal NI expansion, it appears under settings/library when connecting wirelessly.

• Xenox.AFL

You must copy the folder "Particular-Sound" on the SD-card into the USER Folder. After you started your Maschine+, you must "re-scan" the libraries. When the M+ is finished, you can find the library in the user folder of your browser on the M+...

When you move in the browser the ALL Types button to "SYNTH MOTIONS", you see only Patches, Groups, Samples and Drums from this library.

NI didn't allow 3rd party developer to see the libraries in the main browser because it's no official library.

Frank

• Xenox.AFL

The third and last video showing you the presets of this expansion...

Frank

• Acidizer
    Acidizer Member Posts: 24 Member

Pity this isn't official.

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Still interesting to see a non-NI M/M+ expansion. Frank's is the only one I know of. Bought it last year and still use it. 👍