M+ standalone optimized Reaktor content from the community

Comments

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 674 Guru
    edited June 17

All controllable parameters must have Reaktor IDs which must be in the range of 1-99. If there are controls with no IDs, or controls with an ID of over 100, they cannot be controlled in Maschine+ standalone. I'll take a peep at the ens tomorrow and will report back

Ahh, its a Salamander Anagram patch! Hes a great Reaktor educator, I'm a big fan of his videos

• JustusHall
    JustusHall Member Posts: 8 Member

Yes it's a great ensemble. I did some reading on adding id's but that's above my league at the moment. Appreciate you taking the time to look at the ensemble. I found some other ensembles (eg glitschko and Sensei) which are similar. I will convert these and post them to the forum.

• JustusHall

@tetsuneko ⬆️

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod
    edited June 18

I tried to make this NKS compatible ages ago but none of the knobs automation IDs are accessible in EDIT mode, I think it's because they are graphics objects, not proper Reaktor knobs, which means it would take digging deeper into the ensemble structure to isolate each one

• tetsuneko
    edited June 18

I see. Yes, this is precisely the problem. I remember having to do quite a bit of rejigging working on some ensembles, ripping their exotic GUIs to pieces and replacing each control with a generic knob/fader.. It's quite a bit of work for more complex ensembles to be sure.

This sort of stuff is just part and parcel of porting ensembles to the M+ standalone, unfortunately

• Kymeia
    edited June 18

You could try Processorz from Blinksonic - seems to be somewhat similar and is NKS compatible so may work in Maschine + too

https://www.blinksonic.com/2017/11/17/processorzv_2-free-download-for-reaktor-6-owners/

• tetsuneko
    edited June 18

Looks great! states full NKS & lightguide support, so should work also on M+ standalone. Here's a direct link to it in the RUL:

https://www.native-instruments.com/fr/reaktor-community/reaktor-user-library/entry/show/11093/

• JustusHall

@tetsuneko No problem, again appreciate the effort. @Kymeia Yes i just downloaded that one, sounds great.

I'm currently trying to port an ensemble called Guillotine. All the controls map correctly in the maschine software but when i transfer it to Maschine+ it displays 7 pages of generic controls.

Is that something i can fix?

• Kymeia

Try this - if it works I'll upload the mod to the UL

• tetsuneko
    edited June 24

So, you mapped all the controls and made sure they displayed parameter names correctly in Maschine desktop? And after that, you saved the sound in Maschine, re-imported this saved sound in Reaktor, and resaved the ensemble? This is how I always do things, and results in working standalone ports most of the time

• JustusHall

@Kymeia @tetsuneko Thanks, figured it out. It was an user error on my part. I made a couple of ensembles maybe useful for others. Where can i post these?

• Kymeia

User Library is the usual place

• JustusHall

@Kymeia 👍️

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,649 Expert

Thanks a lot. Please post links to your RUL contributions here.

• el-bo
    el-bo Member Posts: 61 Member

Very close to pulling the trigger on an M+ . This all seems pretty mind-blowing to me, but way outside my wheelhouse. i wonder if you do requests, for donations (Patreon or other?)?