Issue with Native Access 3.9.1 not displaying anything/any content

124»

Answers

• ttoz
    ttoz Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 14

I was just forced to do an update to 3.11.1 and nothing is working again, I rebooted uninstalled reinstalled rebooted again… endlessly "loading products" when it does manage to log in or asking me for login details and failing. Can't install or view anything. Just bought K14 CE and can't even use it let alone register the serial in native access. This is unbelievable. I keep hoping after a month things will be fixed but I don't think they ever will be. It's a broken system that they are adamant on sticking with and it's made NI products hell for me. They used to be so simple to install and use, comparatively speaking.

BTW I have never had it NOT say "product download failed" even once, it has done it on everything I have tried to install, but if I quite and reloaded it would eventually add them to DL queue and DL them in the background and install them, even though it would say failed initially for every single one.

This system is so broken NI, it's not right and it's not fair.

The reason I know the issue is NI and has nothing to do with me is that sometimes the products load instantly and ultimately the products I wanted to install, HAVE been installed, with a lot of work. There is clearly a daemon issue or something else. I am guessing it has to do with the copy protection which is why NI refuse to change the system. So sad.

• ttoz

I tried contacting support and it said it created a ticket and still nothing in inbox 15 minutes later.

I can't even get into settings to see if the issue is to enable discontinued products as clicking settings does nothing whilst the loading products thing is spinning.

User on previous page was correct, this is getting to be borderline theft. Nearly 2 months of a nightmare for me now (since the very first day I installed NA for the very first time after coming back to music and this is a completely different new computer also).

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 906 Guru

First question: Have you given administrative rights to Native Access?

Second question: What OS are you using?

• ttoz
    edited June 15

I have tried launching as admin, tried closing NTK daemon and launching from services manually, tried default settings, tried multiple uninstall reinstall, tried manual install of daemon from the separate link, tried multiple VPN servers in case it didn't like my ISP, tried disabling firewall, disabling all VPN from resident services, uninstalling VPN, exiting UA connect and splice, nothing works, and every time it has worked by chance it has been on a standard launch. For example it worked for 20 minutes before now stuck at loading products again.

I have tested my connection repeatedly and get an 8ms ping which is great for wi-fi and 550 to 700 DL and 50 upload (Aussie limits), waves, Izotope, IK, UA, Ilok, Elicenser, Steinberg auth assistant, master plan, Sonic charge and many other challenge response plugins whether with a product launcher or not, just work. It's ONLY NI that I am having issues with. I have double checked the firewall to make sure all traffic for it is enabled, but as said, I have disabled firewall even.

I thought it was going to work before as I started to install Guitar Rig 7, but it crashed to desktop and although guitar rig 7 starts, it's not authorised (I have a serial for it from Izotope everything bundle, not K14 which only includes version 6). Maschine must have crashed mid update install as now Maschine standalone is hanging perpetually at launch. This is a NIGHTMARE for me. I have not been able to load my product list since it worked once a couple hours ago. I have tried 20 times and rebooted as many.

13980HX/4090m with latest drivers/64GB DDR5/2TBx2 Samsung Gen 4 Internal SSD/Win 11 Pro 23H2/Arturia Minifuse, but I have also tried with that disabled and disconnected and with windows sound, Arturia drivers force quit, and also with my thunderbolt 3 Apollo. connected instead. Nothing works reliably. When it does occasionally work, it just works with all standard settings of the PC and I excitedly think the issue is over and no special steps have been taken when it works. Everything is active and app is launched as normal fdrom dekstop. Then it never lasts. It's 99% downtime, 1% uptime for me. I have to try with my Mac Studio soon.

If it was my connection, the app would never work and if there was an issue with NI/Izotope, i wouldn't be able to be here right now and have been able to auth all plugins thus far that I have installed bar GR Pro 7. The Izotope launcher has never, EVER crapped out, not even once.

Thanks by the way.

• ttoz

Ok this is what I mean. I thought I had found the issue, got excited once again. Closed MSI control centre and NA worked. Then would not work on subsequent launches. So it had nothing to do with that. Have rebooted now so MSI services have started again since there was no point keeping them force shut down.

Imagine getting excited every single time I think I have a chance to correctly use the software I paid for. Imagine that. What a joke.

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 316 mod

Hey ttoz, we think we addressed the problem. Adding you to a thread containing new builds

This discussion has been closed.