Can I request a transfer key for a second hand product if the previous owner didn't provide it?

Rb9000
Rb9000 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Social Club

Hello!
I've recently purchased an MK2 komplete kontrol S61 keyboard second hand. However, the previous owner was unable to provide a transfer key as he also bought it from someone and didn't get a transfer key. I made the purchase without knowledge of this. The product is still registered to some previous owner who I don't know. The keyboard is fully functional and it would unfortunately be a waste if I cannot use it. Can I request a transfer key for this product?
Please help!
Thank you,
Ravi

Best Answer

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 501 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello Ravi, I'm opening a ticket for this subject and we can take care of this situation in the ticket if the Hardware isn't an NFR, please check your email☺️

Answers

• Mert_NI
    Answer ✓

Hello Ravi, I'm opening a ticket for this subject and we can take care of this situation in the ticket if the Hardware isn't an NFR, please check your email☺️

• Rb9000
    Rb9000 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

ok thank you.

• Alex315
    Alex315 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello! I have the exact same situation with a Komplete Kontrol A25 I bought couple months ago and it was until before yesterday when I tried to use it with the native instrument software after creating an account. I contacted the guy who sold it to me and told me his son was using it as a midi controller because he got it as second hand and never cared for using it with native instruments software and it was him who sent me this case for me to see there’s some ways to get it done. Please help me too🙏🏼. Thanks!

• Alex315

yeah?? How do Is it done?

• Alex315

what should I do next?

• Mert_NI

Hello again Alex315, I have created a ticket and sent you an email, can you please check your email, as well as your spam folder☺️

We are waiting your message to go further with this case.

This discussion has been closed.