Issue with Native Access 3.9.1 not displaying anything/any content

Answers

• Freddie Star
    Freddie Star Member Posts: 24 Member

Hi everyone! "Heads up!"

Update status - Native Access (current version: 3.10.1) 2024-04-17

I have some major problem over here with the new updated version of Native Access.

The new update today 2024-04-17!

1. Sometimes it's only say " Loading Products".....takes for ever! Nothing comes up?
    2. Sometimes it ask me to login in again...and again...several times?
    3. Sometimes during "Loading Products..." that takes for ever? If I then close the Native Access application and restart it again. All the products and library comes up directly.
    4. All this behaviors happens randomly.

Please fix this bugs ASAP!

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards

Freddie

• rdalcroft
    rdalcroft Member Posts: 189 Advisor
    edited April 18

Fix this piece of ****** software, this is becoming rediculous!!! How hard can it be. Why after years of working without issues, does it suddenly become this mess.

Server issues, permission issues, half loading, not loading, cant select install all, when updates are ready. Updates to the software fail, loosing login information on restarting the program. NDKdaemon issues..

Did you guys fire all of your software engineers to cut costs????? ******!

• themixtape
    themixtape Member Posts: 5 Member

Me, too. Native Access was fine (I don't know which version I had). It told me to update to 3.10. As soon as I did, I have no products.

Even though Maschine is in there, working. I have owned Komplete 11 + the piano additions for years. Everything was fine. As soon as that stupid program updated, I have no products.

Just "Kontakt Player", "Reaktor Player", and "Controller Editor."

W T F

• Wassup
    Wassup Member Posts: 15 Member

The wheels are coming of my NI fanboy wagon.

IK got their right.

VSL got it right

Musio, Sine............

This is worse than Waves earlier installer

I can download VSL, IK without even having to deal with their apps.

I'm saddened by this.

They aren't the only one. Too many of these installer apps by developers have made using a DAW a chore.

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 316 mod

Hi all,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the recent 3.10.0 updates. We introduced a regression that made it so that your racks appeared empty. 3.10.3 should resolve this. If you're still running into issues, I suggest creating a new thread so we can better discuss there, as this thread seems to have been answered already.

Kind regards,

Hayo, PM of NA

• ttoz
    ttoz Member Posts: 8 Member

So the situation gets worse. A day after my post, the app started working normally and let me install some stuff. I thought it was just a temporary server issue. As soon as I opened NI access it would show my products and let me install.

A few days later, it was back to its old shenanigans of failing to log in, or if I could log in, showing "loading products" forever.

Then it started working again, showing me my products, however any time I tried to start an install it would say failed, and today it is down totally again.

What a nightmare it has been to try register my new Maschine. I don't even have any idea how to get my free expansions even though I managed to finally register the hardware serial through a web browser.

It's ridiculous.

Your software has become a literal nightmare to use, because we should be able to have access to our software every single day at OUR discretion. Not when the app feels like working with the server.

And a zero response to my previous comment speaks volumes.

I don't understand how a company can operate like this and get away with it. I don't get it.

• acdc2000
    acdc2000 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 5

today i also get the message to update native access again. before it work always when i ignore the update, today i have not ignore the update and do the native access update. after start new version it hang forever on place other report . I also do a reboot and disable windows defender ransomware protect do not help. I also in the past not allow ntkdaemon to acces my userprofile folder. if the problem because ntkdaemon can not do that. native access should store information in the kontakt folder and not in protectet system folders.

wy want ntkdemon.exe every day access this folder ?. or is that a virus ?. i allow it no access because i dont trust it

• acdc2000
    acdc2000 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 5

the strange thing is, it work now, but after a quit of native access and then soon start it again it fail. seem there need some minutes to wait before can start this again . i can reproduce it . start soon after quit again fail. wait 4 or more minutes to start again work

• Thxrst
    Thxrst Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Not working for me at all.
    Update completely wrecked my library.

Support documentation suggested I go into the NativeInstruments/Service Center folder and delete the .xml file, but to my delight there isn't an .xml file in sight.
    The chat bot broke and I have no access to support aside from blindly awaiting email tickets, or commenting on community posts.

Simply unacceptable for a company to drop the ball this bad and not provide steady communication about what's being done, and how users can work around it in the meantime.

Coming dangerously close to theft, withholding access to our paid products like this.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited May 6

@Jeremy_NI , three above posts from acdc2000 & Thxrst appear to need your comments (or someones comments at least) 🤔

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,858 mod

@Thxrst Sorry to hear that you experienced this issue with the breaking chat. Your ticket is still open, I've highered the prio and someone should get back to you soon or you can try the chat again.

• tombo
    tombo Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I am having these same issues on a Mac M1. The products appear when I toggle 'show discontinued products', but all downloads fail so I can't update any plugins. Problems started with a Native Access update notification that I followed…

• tombo
    tombo Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I booted my Mac today and the problems are fixed, with updates now running. I did not make any changes or update native access?! I had the issue with native access for a few days before my message in the forum… I have no idea what has changed to 'fix' it, so sorry that's no help to others.

• Chalkee69
    Chalkee69 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi, I am running Windows 11 and am experiencing the same problems as other posters here with Native Accees since it was 'updated'. I cannot update any of my instruments or software and keep getting the dreaded 'Installation failed' notice. PLEASE….there must be a simply fix for this mess!!!! Either bring out another update ASAP to fix NA or let us download our updates directly….this is an utter mess!! HELP!!!

This discussion has been closed.