Frustration with installing plugins and the SYNSOACC.DLL

Asapbreeze_223
Asapbreeze_223 Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Native Access

Everytime i open the Komplete Kontrol it says that the SYNSOACC.DLL could not be found.. how can i fix that and what even is that?

And when i want to install a plugin it opens the tab to install it and a few steps later it shows me a path where it want to install itself.. when i click "ok" like i am fine with this path i get this error.. even when i choose another path it keep saying that

I dont know what i can do can somebody please help me

Best Answer

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,631 mod
    edited May 20 Answer ✓

SYNSOACC.DLL is used by Steinberg's e-licenser copy protection software (dongle). If you have plugins that use this make sure you have it installed and all your Steinberg products licensed.

Most of their range are now using the new Steinberg Authorisation method though so should not need the dongle anymore so maybe you just have some older products and need to update them?

Answers

• Kymeia
    edited May 20 Answer ✓

SYNSOACC.DLL is used by Steinberg's e-licenser copy protection software (dongle). If you have plugins that use this make sure you have it installed and all your Steinberg products licensed.

Most of their range are now using the new Steinberg Authorisation method though so should not need the dongle anymore so maybe you just have some older products and need to update them?

• Asapbreeze_223

Hey thank you for the answer

It cant be old products.. i deletet everything and install it new with folders for all applications.. i somehow managed to install all my plugins ( it just worked out of nowhere with the same folder it didnt worked after trying it a few times) but now in komplete kontrol some plugins dont load .. some load and some says that my kontakt is too old

• Kymeia

Ok but that sounds like separate issues, SYNSOACC.DLL is nothing to do with Komplete Kontrol or Native Instruments, only plugins that used the old e-licenser

• Asapbreeze_223

Yes thats true but i git all these problems…

• Asapbreeze_223

They didnt answer

• Kymeia
    edited May 27

You probably should contact Steinberg support, the SYNSOACC.DLL warnings are not NI issues. One or more of the plugins you have installed are needing an e-licensor and not finding it, hence this message coming up in Komplete Kontrol when it scans them or tries to load them (but you would probably get the same error in any plugin host)

Could be Steinberg plugins

Waldorf plugins (old versions used it)

Old versions of Nexus

Older Virsyn plugins

Very much older Korg plugins

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod

They didnt answer

Meaning what ? If you managed to correctly open a ticket you should receive an email conformation within a few hours . After receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response. Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend.

• Asapbreeze_223

Okay ill keep that in mind and refresh it thank you

This discussion has been closed.