• nicknackers
    nicknackers Member Posts: 23 Member

Another day without autosampler, 😫😫

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,555 admin

Anddd answered @Dstep ATL

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 327 Advisor

Just tried the auto sampler feature on my old school setup M Studio+ Motu sound card sampling my tiny Sawbench mono synth. It worked fine, I saved it as a Sound with samples in its own folder. It gave very good result and sounds awesome really like the original. My sawbench is polyphonic now πŸ€“and ready for Nice Fx additions and new presets. Very nice feature, I can imagine how M+ users are eager to get that feature that will surely bring huge cpu optimization on heavy instruments. Have some ideas myself to release my computer cpu a bit. Thanks for the update !

• Hit-Man
    Hit-Man Member Posts: 23 Helper
    edited April 2022

Will the 2.15 update run on Windows 7?

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Specs now indicate Win 10 & 11, so officially, no!

• Jaheid19
    Jaheid19 Member Posts: 36 Member

I second this. Can someone add this to the feature request.

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 320 Pro

It's a bit of a shame, the optimism shown when Kai came to the fore appears to be dissipating into malaise yet again............................

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor
    edited May 2022

I really like maschine plus, it's the best workflow I've found, but I completely understand these testimonials, and even more this problem of extensions bought twice (it's ridiculous that it's possible, like on a game console, it should say "already acquired")

@Ni, you should understand and indicate that you listen to the problems and wishes of your customers, that would be good.

This discussion has been closed.