Izotope products not working on kompleteKontrol plugin

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited May 14

(Example of an iZotope serial number: SN-MPS5-ENKB-5X39-367B-XXXX)

I posted this for you earlier : How to Register and Install iZotope Products

That page clearly says :

Download and install iZotope's deployment tool Product Portal from this website.
    After the installation, start Product Portal and log in with your iZotope account credentials.
    Click on the plus icon in the upper right, enter your serial number and click SUBMIT.

So I have to say that I do not understand how you can get from the above instruction to , quote : "First, on izotope site: https://www.izotope.com/en/account/apps-plugins/ Inside the box to register a license, "

If you copy and enter the serial (including the SN part) as instructed , Ref. : How to Register and Install iZotope Products

And if the serial do not work in the iZotope Product Portal client then you will have to contact N.I. Account Support or N.I. Purchase Support

• tonykeller
    tonykeller Member Posts: 19 Member

Woops then yes that's the only other thing I bought from the site, forgot to mention that as it did not look connected to a keyboard at first sight.
    So yes I bought a S61 MK3 just at the same time at BF 2023.

Does that change anything? How so? Thanks.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,104 Expert
    edited May 14

No it does not change anything. But Poorfellow has this correct - using your iZotope Serial:

Download and install iZotope's deployment tool Product Portal from this website.
    After the installation, 
    start Product Portal and log in with your iZotope account credentials.
    Click on the plus icon in the upper right, enter your
    iZoTope serial number and click SUBMIT.

This is the only way to get these plugins working.

And I have to admit that I am not exactly "getting" the issue here either.

As long as this "suite" is authorized properly via Izotope Product Portal - and only Product Portal - you should be good to go. It's all I use for all my iZotope stuff - never have had a issue.

VP

• tonykeller

@PoorFellow will try that now thanks.

• tonykeller

@PoorFellow @Vocalpoint no it did not work either.
    I have followed all steps and have the Product portal installed on my imac but the serial is not starting with SN-XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX as in image. Rather my serial is a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX with random digits and letters.
    Sucks. Who can help at this point? I would really enjoy those tools right now.

• Vocalpoint

Is your serial 20 digits or 25?

If it's 25 - it's (most likely) an NI format serial. But those are always ALL digits.

If it's 20 (with digits and letters) - unknown to me. Could be a Plugin Alliance thing - but that comes from their website.

VP

• tonykeller

5x5 = 25 digits with both digits and capital letters
    Example:
    Z8Y79-954A6-FUT7F-4E859-2B866

• PoorFellow

If the The iZotope Elements Suite 8 serial found at the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed at the bottom as "Third party products" has the format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX rather than SN-XXXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX then that would mean that N.I. has already integrated that part of thing into Native Access and that the serial XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX is for entering into the Native Access Add serial in lower left.

If this is something that has changed since I and VocalPoint got our serials then we have not been informed and of course we are both sorry for not having been better informed , in that case my apology .

If the XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX serial does not work in Native Access add serial then you will have to contact N.I. Account Support or N.I. Purchase Support

Best regards

• tonykeller

I posted an image of the page of my serials a few posts ago and you can see it is not listed in the 3rd party products

• PoorFellow

If The XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX iZotope Elements Suite 8 serial found at the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page does not work in Native Access add serial either then you will have to contact N.I. Account Support or N.I. Purchase Support

• tonykeller

Ok thank you both for trying I appreciate it.

• Vocalpoint

OK - I just checked my stuff. This an NI serial template.

The only place this could ever go for authorization is in Native Access

Still think you need to actually install the requisite bits and pieces of this "suite" Via the Izotope Product Portal tho.

So - have you logged into the Product Portal - and if so - what does it show?

VP

• PoorFellow
    edited May 14

Sorry for my own not noticing , but user actually showed the serial as N.A. listing and told that it didn't work . My bad and my apologies (it's the assuming that you already know that makes you blind to the obvious) :

• PoorFellow
    edited May 14

So download ought also be in Native Access now when the OP gets a serial that actually works.

(I wish that we all were better informed of the fusion progress of N.I. and iZotope)

• Vocalpoint

Not necessarily. I have only ever seen one iZoTope product actually show in my NA here - and that was Ozone 10 Standard. And I own a ton of izotope product.

Doubt that this Elements suite will appear in NA - since it is quite old as I recall.

Q: Can anyone tell me in a sentence or two - exactly what this issue is all about? Is it the plugins not showing in a DAW at all? Or the wrong version popping up? Or is it simply the "Hey wanna upgrade?" box? Or they are not authorized?

Still not clear on what the issue really is.

VP

This discussion has been closed.