Izotope products not working on kompleteKontrol plugin

tonykeller
tonykeller Member Posts: 19 Member
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

I have installed Ozone and Neutron elements and made sure my license suite 8 was active.
I bought NI Komplete14 ultimate.
When I load Ozone or Neutron, I only have assistant window and the other window/tab shows a promo to upgrade.
Please help. Cheers.

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,104 Expert
    Answer ✓

Product Portal licensing has nothing to do whatsoever with Native Access. You will have an actual serial in your online iZotope acct that should get you going - IN the product portal.

These are still two separate systems and while it "appears" that NI (And Native Access) has some role in licensing iZotope product - this is not quite reality yet.

Better to authorize ALL iZotope products in the iZotope Product Portal using iZotope serials for best usage right now.

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    edited May 13

Tony

Need more info here.

OS?

Version of Komplete Kontrol?

iZotope versions - not familiar with "license suite 8".

And what exactly are you expecting to see?

Only very specific izotope plugins are actually NKS compliant and those are VERY recent - like Ozone 11 etc. Anything that is 3-4-5 years older or more has no knowledge of NKS.

Update when you can

VP

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod

Sorry , I am not sure exactly how all that works with the iZotope Elements Suite 8 . Where did you buy it and what did you use to install it ? Did you install it using the iZotope Product Portal ? Then if you did , you write "made sure my license suite 8 was active" , what exactly does that entail ? Did you check in the "iZotope Product Portal" if there is any products available at tab Authorize ? .

Else , I think that sometimes what happens is that already installed and activated products sometimes can prevent later installed and activated products from activating properly - though not at all sure that it has any relevance here.

Else maybe ask support at the site where you bought N.I. site or iZotope site since products and accounts are not completely merged together yet.

• tonykeller

As you can see in green in lower right options panel, the license seems active.
    I used Native access to paste my license which I obtained in buying Komplete 14 ultimate last black friday 2023.
    I tried quitting all softwares, removing the Authorization too, reapplied successfully my license from Native access, rebooted Logic ProX latest… Still this upgrade panel displays instead of the normal view.

I am running Imac 3,5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 on apple Ventura 13.6.1
    Also I don't even understand what my license included with my bundle includes vs if I bought full Izotope suite, just not clear at all since nothing works.
    Really does not look like they're part of same ecosystem.

• tonykeller

Also in Izotope product portal, my license from N.Access simply did not work.

• tonykeller

In my Native account, this is what I get see at the bottom for the Izotope line with the license on the right and Native access download link.

• Vocalpoint
    Answer ✓

Product Portal licensing has nothing to do whatsoever with Native Access. You will have an actual serial in your online iZotope acct that should get you going - IN the product portal.

These are still two separate systems and while it "appears" that NI (And Native Access) has some role in licensing iZotope product - this is not quite reality yet.

Better to authorize ALL iZotope products in the iZotope Product Portal using iZotope serials for best usage right now.

VP

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited May 14

The iZotope Elements Suite 8 serial you need for activation should be found at the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed at the bottom as "Third party products" : "iZotope Elements Suite 8 Registration code" , then please follow instructions here how to use the code and install : How to Register and Install iZotope Products .

Please notice that while on the iZotope site then even if the log in looks as Native Instruments then you still need to use your iZotope log-in credentials. Also , don't let the browser auto update password storage since then it will put your iZotope password in place of the Native Access.

• tonykeller

Still not working for 1 or 2 reasons.
    First, on izotope site: https://www.izotope.com/en/account/apps-plugins/
    Inside the box to register a license, no matter if I copy my izotope elements suite 8 serial or the serial from the 3rd party, not working.
    Plus yes I registered a separate account on izotope site of course, with same email address just in case.

• Vocalpoint

@tonykeller

"First, on izotope site: https://www.izotope.com/en/account/apps-plugins/
    Inside the box to register a license, no matter if I copy my izotope elements suite 8 serial or the serial from the 3rd party, not working"

Where did you purchase this Elements Suite?

VP

• tonykeller

Hi @Vocalpoint like I said it is from a Komplete14 ultimate bought on BlackFriday 2023.
    Could it be that I updated the Izotope modules and my license don't cover them no more?

• tonykeller

I never bought anything from Izotope so far.

• Vocalpoint

So this "suite" was part of the K14 ULT deal on Black Friday?

And if you go out to your actual izotope acct (online) you see nothing out there for products?

VP

• tonykeller

@Vocalpoint correct

• Vocalpoint

And judging by your license info - this suite landed in your NI acct as part of an "S-Series" purchase - which is logically an S-Series hardware item - like a S61 MKII keyboard or similar. Not as part of any Black Friday deal and certainly not part of your K14 ULT Upgrade either.

What S-Series hardware do you own?

VP

This discussion has been closed.