Various Bugs in Maschine 2

Kaldosh
Kaldosh Member Posts: 411 Advisor
edited 3:46PM in Maschine

Hi ,

I have few bugs in the usual workflow of Maschine . Ventura 13.6.4 Intel processor 32gb Ram-Radeon Rx580 8gb

For instance

if I use the cut function to cut an effect on a group effect chain, I can't cut it and paste it at a sound level, it just doesnt work here so i wonder if someone can reproduce this ? for me the bug is consistant

Also I normally use the step edit page to adjust velocity at a step level for very fine tuning if Synth vel if mapped to some modulation. for some reason i can't correct the velocity of each note using the knobs of my Maschine Studio .

Did something happend or am I loosing something ?

When trying to save a preset with Kilohearts Filter the settings of the saved preset are not restored as they have been saved

I can select all sound within a group and change them color all at once in the sofware with right click but it doesn't work anymore from the controller in Padmode when selecting all pads

The copy paste function of a plugin from a sound to another at a sound level drops consistantly and seem to break

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Kaldosh

more bugs added

• Kaldosh

Copy pasting anything from one sound slot to another crashes Maschine instantly.

Project freshly created 1 sound slot, 1 loop in stock sampler

Anyone ?

• Kaldosh
    edited March 12

After further testing khs filter plugin does not restore its saved settings in Maschine but does ok in Luna, Live, FL Studio ... was working before in same version ....

EDIT: Fixed in 11/03/2024 update

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 3,252 mod

if I use the cut function to cut an effect on a group effect chain, I can't cut it and paste it at a sound level, it just doesnt work here so i wonder if someone can reproduce this ? for me the bug is consistant

Can confirm. Everything about cut/copy/paste FX is not working for me and crashes Maschine if in the same group/sound lvl, both on Ventura and Sonoma.

Also I normally use the step edit page to adjust velocity at a step level for very fine tuning if Synth vel if mapped to some modulation. for some reason i can't correct the velocity of each note using the knobs of my Maschine Studio .

Are you sure that's a thing? The only velocity available in the Step Menu is fixed velocity (for new notes). To change vel of selected notes you gotta use the Events Menu (at least on the MK3/M+).

I can select all sound within a group and change them color all at once in the sofware with right click but it doesn't work anymore from the controller in Padmode when selecting all pads

Can confirm, changing Sound/Pad color ignores selection and instead changes the color of the active/focused Pad. Not sure if this is a bug or if this was always like this tho.

• Kaldosh

Thanks @D-One

Could find the velocity per note , Always confused and I had fixed velocity on. Works as expected.

Though the copy paste crash IS annoying . I recently did the apple security update on Ventura,all I Can think about

• D-One
    edited March 13

Indeed. Not sure if that's the cause, I tested before and after updating Ventura to the latest version, unfortunately, I forgot to take note of the previous version to be 100% sure.

• Kaldosh

Last official Maschine update was a loooong time ago. Just leaving that here in case you care 🤷‍♂️

• D-One

I'm always on the latest Maschine version, I was referring to Ventura's version.

• Kaldosh

I guess with the will to solve issues it might be fixed

This discussion has been closed.