Arranger improvements

Comments

• Burnside
    Burnside Member Posts: 11 Member

A separate quantise setting for pattern launch (eg similar to scenes, or the way Ableton launches clips)

• VL-Charlotte280712
    VL-Charlotte280712 Member Posts: 7 Member

loop selection zone perfectible in arranger mode

• Greg82
    Greg82 Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2023

For plugins and effects to be displayed vertically instead of horizontally. It is much more intuitive to scroll up and down than left to right and align with how it is presented in other places in the software.

shift + left click brings back volume level on master level on the top of the window to default position.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 295 Member

Scenes were hard to addapt to but with Clips Arrangement become much easier, less scary but better more precise Modulation and I am thinking about Basic for fade in and fade out shapes using 2 points compared to current pencil tool and multiple drawing takes and same is with encoders, still Maschine is capable for complete Music Production from start to finish...i don't think it's appropriate for me to share my Art profile and music here but I do everything in Maschine and I miss small things.

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 295 Member

I was thinking how to solve this thing you are mentioned and I am recording audio and I do preparations and I do it successfully but it would easier for me if I could record everything as Automation/ Modulation.

• tempsperdu
    tempsperdu Member Posts: 424 Pro

My main thing with Arranger is that it should be possible to view the ideas window at the same time and that we should be able to select a whole group of scenes and move them at once.

• Warempel
    Warempel Member Posts: 21 Member
    • importing and exporting of midi Into/from clips
    • merging consecutive clips on the song timeline
    • merging patterns within a group

This discussion has been closed.